https://www.usgs.gov/media/images/10-largest-earthquakes-ever-recorded-updated-2025
The
destruction of
The Templein Jerusalem on 8/4/70 Until The Greatest Recorded Earthquakes.
1) 9.5 - Chile - 5/22/1960 = 690,236 days / 31102 verses = Remainder-Verse 5992
2) 9.2 - Great Alaska - 3/28/1964 = 691,642 = 7398
3) 9.1 Sumatra - 12/26/2004 = 706,525 = 22281
4) 9.1 Japan - 3/11/2011 = 708,791 = 24547 The 2723rd Prime Number
5) 9.0 Kamchatka - 11/4/1952 = 687,480 = 3236
6) 8.8 Ecuador - 1/31/1906 = 670,401 = 17259
7) 8.8 Chile - 2/27/2010 = 708,414 = 24170
8) 8.8 Kamchatka - 7/30/2025 = 714,046 = 29802 - New <<<
9) 8.7 Alaska - 2/4/1965 = 691,955 = 7711
10) 8.6 Alaska - 4/1/1946 = 685,071 = 827 The 144th Prime
11) 8.6 Tibet - 8/15/1950 = 686,668 = 2424
12) 8.6 Alaska - 3/9/1957 = 689,066 = 4822
13) 8.6 Sumatra - 3/28/2005 = 706,617 = 22373
14) 8.6 Sumatra - 4/11/2012 = 709,188 = 24944
_____________________
9.5 - 1) Verse
5992 = 25 | Joshua 7:
15 =
22 _ (47) 11 =
2 -
15th Prime 6
And it shall be, that he that is taken with the accursed thing shall be burnt with fire, he and all that he hath: because he hath transgressed the covenant of
YHWH, and because he hath wrought folly in Israel.
9.2 - 2) Verse 7398 =
27 | 1 Samuel 9:6 =
15+1 _ (
42) 6 - (43)
7 - 14th Prime 5 | 15+14 (29) 11 = 2
And he said unto him, Behold now, there is in this city a man of
Elohim, and he is an honorable man; all that he saith cometh surely to pass: now let us Go thither; peradventure he can show us our way that we should Go.
3) Verse 22281 =
15 | Hosea 13:14 =
27 _ (
42) 6
I will ransom them from the power of the grave;
I will redeem them from death: O death,
I will be thy plagues; O grave,
I will be thy
destruction: repentance shall be hid from Mine eyes.
4) Verse 24547 =
22 | Mark 9:8 =
17 _ (39) 12 = 3
And suddenly, when they had looked round about, they saw no man any more,
Save YESHUA only with themselves.
a) Verse 2723 = 14 | Exodus
40:
15 =
55 _ (69)
15 = 6
And thou shalt anoint them, as thou didst anoint their father, that they may minister unto Me in the priest's office: for their anointing shall surely be an
everlasting priesthood throughout their
generations.
b) 24547 + 2723 = Verse 27270 = 18 | Acts
10:
10 =
20 _ (38) 11 = 2
And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
5) Verse 3236 = 14 | Leviticus | 16:34 =
50 _ (64)
10 = 1
And this shall be an
everlasting statute unto you, to make an atonement for the children of Israel for all their
sins once a year. And he did as
YHWH commanded Moses
6) Verse 17259 = 24 | Proverbs
30:7 = 37 _ (61) 7 - 18th Prime 9 | 29+18 (47) 11 = 2
Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
7) Verse 24170 = 14 | Matthew 27:
40 = 67 _ (81) 9
And saying, Thou that
destroyest The Temple, and buildest it in
Three days,
Save Thyself. If thou be
The Son of God, come down from the cross.
8) Verse 29802 = 21 | 1 Timothy 6:13 = 19+1 _ (
40) 4 - (41) 5 - 13th Prime 4 | 47+13 (
60) 6
I give thee charge in the sight of
God, Who quickeneth all things, and before
Mashiach YESHUA, Who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a
good confession;
9) Verse 7711 = 16 | 1 Samuel 19:4 = 23+1 _ (39) 12 =3 - (
40) 4
And Jonathan spake
good of David unto Saul his father, and said unto him, Let not the king
sin against his servant, against David; because he hath not
sinned against thee, and because his
works have been to thee-ward very
good:
10) Verse 827 =
17 | Genesis 29:31 =
60 _ (77) 14 = 5
And when
YHWH saw that Leah was hated, He opened her womb: but Rachel was barren.
a) Verse 144 = 9 | Genesis 6:6 = 12 _ (21) 3
And it repented
YHWH that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him at His heart.
b) 827 + 144 = Verse 971 =
17 | Genesis 33:10 = 43 _ (
60) 6
And Jacob said, Nay, I pray thee, if now I have found grace in thy sight, then receive my present at my hand: for therefore I have seen thy face, as though I had seen the face of
God, and thou wast pleased with me.
c) Verse 164 = 11 | Genesis 7:4 = 11 _ (22) 4
For yet
seven days, and
I will cause it to rain upon the earth
forty days and
forty nights; and every living substance that
I have made will
I destroy from off the face of the earth.
d) 971 + 164 = Verse 1135 =
10 | Genesis 38:15 = 53 _ (63) 9
When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.
11) Verse 2424 = 12 | Exodus 31:3 = 34 _ (46)
10 = 1
And
I have filled him with
The Spirit of Elohim, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of
workmanship,
12) Verse 4822 = 16 | Numbers 34:5 = 39 _ (
55)
10 = 1
And the border shall fetch a compass from Azmon unto the river of Egypt, and the goings out of it shall be at the sea.
13) Verse 22373 =
17 | Amos 1:8 = 9 _ (
26) 8
And
I will cut off the inhabitant from Ashdod, and him that holdeth the sceptre from Ashkelon, and
I will turn Mine hand against Ekron: and the remnant of the philistines shall perish, saith
Adonai YHWH.
14) Verse 24944 = 23 | Luke 1:
50 = 51 _ (74) 11 = 2
And His Mercy is on them that fear Him from
generation to
generation.