Hiya! Everyone :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Annie

I am so happy to be here, enjoying the new face of the christian chat. One of the best christian chatrooms in the world. In here I have found friends, encouragement, wise advice and most importantly, all among people who search the True Light. I thank God for having helped me find this wonderful collection of brothers and sisters all in one place. Thanks a lot to the creators of the christian chat, this is way beyond any other chatrooms. Hope to chat soon, Love you all, Annie.

N

nChrist

Yep Annie.....it is rather neato isn't it ? RoboOp has really out done himself this time (and jus' when you thought it couldn't get any better)....nChrist

R

roaringkitten

I do like it that there are forums added.....Give people somewhere else to swing by, instead of packing into the lounge like a can of sardines....LOL Welcome Annie, I haven't been here too long and like this chat..God bless=)

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I am glad you are enjoying yourself, everyone. it's great to have more friends all over the world.

A

Aussie_Gurl

Friends rule!!! woot woot. this new CC RULES!

L

Lady_Karen

WELCOME !!

A

Aussie_Gurl

*grins*...

A

Abe

Hello! How's life going on? I' very glad that I discovered this christian chat where in I beleive I can fine friends to share with. Despite of distance we are still bind with the Love of God. I just want to create friendship with you and I hope its ok for you.

God bless,

Shalom

S

Swaby

I am glad for this chat site too. It seems like i can make friends online from all over better than i can living in my area...
the forums are great to have, you get to read what others are thinking and get helpful advice.

see ya around the site

~Swaby

C

carpetmanswife

Yep here in cc we are one big happy family, ok not ALWAYS happy .We fuss amongst ourselves at times but hey thats what familys do right.Seems i can always come in here and find encouragement and a smile...eventually :p *hugs* to all my cc family . Welcome to the family Annie :)

R

RoughRider

im really happy n overwhelmed to be here...to be with u all people....im Josepf here from India...im doing my MBA...looking forward to having good times between you...god bless!!!