Hobbies?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Senior Member
Mar 24, 2013
3,356
122
63
32
I am curious about what the personalities outside of CC are for the members...

What do you do for fun?


I personally love to longboard, I don't cruise a boardwalk or sidewalk, I bomb hills. Currently I am pegged at 40mph so I am looking for a new setup... My board is holding me back... I also snowboard, but that got too expensive so I only go once and a while...
 
fixing my classic mini and while its broken i like to cycle. garding growing veg, waiting to see whats going to grow. walking my dogs. anything crafty really. i used to really like going to a reenactment group, which stopped about a year ago, i dressed as a viking, iv still got all the gear, hoping to find a diffrent group at some point.
 
fixing my classic mini

What year??? Is it a john works??? What color??? How long have you had it??? How much you pay??? Do you want to give it to a young american boy who would love to hill hop in it??? :D:D :D :D :D :D :D
 
Hillwalking, or walking anywhere (exploring various places in the UK). If there isn't enough time for that, I normally sit down with a jigsaw puzzle :)
 
I like going to the beach with a group of friends, that's my favorite summer time activity.

I also like playing video games like Mega Man, obviously (the new Mega Man Unlimited game is pure awesome). And I enjoy other strategy related games like Magic: the Gathering.
 
I like going to the beach with a group of friends, that's my favorite summer time activity.

I also like playing video games like Mega Man, obviously (the new Mega Man Unlimited game is pure awesome). And I enjoy other strategy related games like Magic: the Gathering.

First time i seen somebody else on here who plays magic.
 
Magic?

Memememe!
I haven't played it for years, and I only knew people who played it for about a year, so I think I forgot the rules :p
I still have a decent deck though.
 
Its been awhile sence i played to cause idk anybody else who does but i still remember the rules got about ten decks or so.
 
What year??? Is it a john works??? What color??? How long have you had it??? How much you pay??? Do you want to give it to a young american boy who would love to hill hop in it??? :D:D :D :D :D :D :D


no its mine.


whats hill hop in it??? its 1983 austin mini mayfair, red with a black roof, her name is alax, yes i name my car, and i talk to her when shes mucking around. i had a mini when i was 20 and had to sell it for money for somewere to live, i was so upset by it. but husband bought me this one, one month ago, was ment to be a surprise birthday present but i found out coz hes rubbish and doing surprises. shes lovely to drive, such fun.
if your ever happen to just pop over this way your more than welcome to have a drive.

DSC_0498.jpg
 
Its been awhile sence i played to cause idk anybody else who does but i still remember the rules got about ten decks or so.

Lol, yeah, I don't have too many friends in real life that still play, but I have been playing the digital game Duels of the Planeswalkers.