Hobbies?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sassylady

I sew, I knit, I crochet, I watch tv. If I had the income, I would be out doing other things. I love fishing, camping, boating, swimming, hiking, bike riding, horses especially (used to own them) but circumstances are such about all I can afford is yarn and fabric on sale.

Oct 31, 2011
I love to paint on silk with French dyes. I paint with oils, design and make my own clothes, and quilt. But for real joy, it is turning luxurious glimmering heavy white silk into glowing color that is a thrill. When it is painted you wrap it well in paper, hang the roll in a steamer, and when it comes out your design glows unless you do it wrong and the color bleeds. Exciting.

Grace84

Jun 29, 2014
Writing, reading, ART (acrylic, watercolor, sharpie, etc...), going to the movies/beach/camping, and this is a pretty huge (and different) hobby of mine - going to Hollywood premieres/events. I've been doing it since 2009 and I've met so many celebrities. It's fun to just ask them questions that you've thought about while watching their movies/TV shows.

S

StoneThrower

I am curious about what the personalities outside of CC are for the members...

What do you do for fun?
410A.jpg

Trains and taking pictures.

This is the train that was used in The Wild Wild West movie with Will Smith.

T

Timmaayyyy

i like to go paintballing, play football, and i need to go back to the gym

S

StoneThrower

Buck email.JPG

Up close and personal with a buck in the mountains.

Yowie

Aug 31, 2013
I enjoy singing (metal).
I enjoy playing drums/percussion.
I like doing art sometimes.
I like doing photography, but I do it on an amateur level.
I enjoy making stuff like candle holders from driftwood.
I made a photo album from nice textured cardboard and string a couple of nights ago.

lncy

Jun 16, 2014
Before I got this high ankle sprain, I loved playing all kinds of sports, doing Crossfit, and martial arts (kickboxing and taekwondo). But while this silly ankle is slowly healing, my hobbies are a little bit more tame...playing guitar, watching films and reading. Oh and I also knit baby clothes.

R

Rebel

I do watercolors ...I love to paint

Mar 20, 2021
I apologize, but why did everyone forget about this thread? I also want to tell you about my hobbies - I like to draw, sometimes I paint with watercolors, because it dries fast, but more often just with a pencil. I used to write poems, but the muse has not come to me for a long time, so I have not been writing for two years. Recently found my new hobby - scrapbooking. I never thought that it would be interesting to me.
And of course, on the eve of the new year, I decorate the apartment. There is not enough time for this, but that's what I've got.
photo_2021.jpg

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I apologize, but why did everyone forget about this thread?
I wasn't even around when this thread was running, and I've been here for years.

As for my hobbies, you don't want to get me started. I'm a music nerd with a large collection, equipment for converting old media (records, tapes, etc) to modern computer files, keyboards and virtual instruments for making soundtracks in my computer...

When I start talking about music people have a habit of their eyes glazing over, so I try not to talk about it. :geek:

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Music is a BIG hobby of mine...I listen to it all over my house, having a decent music collection...at the moment I'm listening to Christmas music...traditional carols and other indie/pop tunes.

Hiking/walking...photography, computing/IT...writing...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

jb

Feb 27, 2010

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I apologize, but why did everyone forget about this thread? I also want to tell you about my hobbies - I like to draw, sometimes I paint with watercolors, because it dries fast, but more often just with a pencil. I used to write poems, but the muse has not come to me for a long time, so I have not been writing for two years. Recently found my new hobby - scrapbooking. I never thought that it would be interesting to me.
And of course, on the eve of the new year, I decorate the apartment. There is not enough time for this, but that's what I've got.
View attachment 234102
All threads are forgotten eventually. If it's years old and not posted in not enough people found it interesting to keep it going.
Certain game threads and general chat style threads are usually the only ones that last.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
crochet, trying to learn how to load a sewing machine, woodworking, fixing stuff, chess, movies, reading theology and bible, Music --- beach boys, Motown, clean humor, don't remember waht else, scrap metal to buy parts to fix computers for students.