Holiness!!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Michaelarc

Active member
Mar 15, 2026
194
121
43
49
Usa
Maybe I'm a man to in touch with my emotions,idk. But lately I feel the presence of Christ more than ever. I check all receipts in a Bible study everyday. If I don't understand something commentary's. Here the past 3 weeks I see how wonderful the Lord is how holy,how great,all powerful so much love I can't fathom the 😭 just flow how lovely the Lord is in his greatness and Majesty. I'm overwhelmed,consumed, so much gratitude beyond measure even in eternity. This has never happened before in my walk. I always wondered if I would experience this and now it's here I'm overwhelmed with gratitude beyond I can ever express. Praise ever be on my lips. I pray all get this way at some point. Holy,holy,holy God Almighty Amen.
 
Maybe I'm a man to in touch with my emotions,idk. But lately I feel the presence of Christ more than ever. I check all receipts in a Bible study everyday. If I don't understand something commentary's. Here the past 3 weeks I see how wonderful the Lord is how holy,how great,all powerful so much love I can't fathom the 😭 just flow how lovely the Lord is in his greatness and Majesty. I'm overwhelmed,consumed, so much gratitude beyond measure even in eternity. This has never happened before in my walk. I always wondered if I would experience this and now it's here I'm overwhelmed with gratitude beyond I can ever express. Praise ever be on my lips. I pray all get this way at some point. Holy,holy,holy God Almighty Amen.
Yes , I get like that sometimes . Certain things seem to set me off , the sky for instance , how beautiful is that ?!?!? Every single day it's totally different and awesomely beautiful and God did that ! The beauty and perfection of God's creation overwhelms me quite often . Then I realise that , I can speak to Him , in person and He will hear me , because of what Jesus has done , the God , the One who remakes the sky every day , He will hear me through the mediatorship of Jesus Christ my sinless redeemer . Then I think about what is coming , God's Kingdom on earth , I'm gonna stroke a tiger ! It's all just so overwhelmingly awesome ! All we have to do is trust Him , when we do fully trust Him , this naturally lead our hearts to obey Him and this brings is so close to Him , even in this life , in our sinful flesh , we can b close to Him through Christ ❤️ .
 
Yes , I get like that sometimes . Certain things seem to set me off , the sky for instance , how beautiful is that ?!?!? Every single day it's totally different and awesomely beautiful and God did that ! The beauty and perfection of God's creation overwhelms me quite often . Then I realise that , I can speak to Him , in person and He will hear me , because of what Jesus has done , the God , the One who remakes the sky every day , He will hear me through the mediatorship of Jesus Christ my sinless redeemer . Then I think about what is coming , God's Kingdom on earth , I'm gonna stroke a tiger ! It's all just so overwhelmingly awesome ! All we have to do is trust Him , when we do fully trust Him , this naturally lead our hearts to obey Him and this brings is so close to Him , even in this life , in our sinful flesh , we can b close to Him through Christ ❤️ .
I lost my cat. I want my cat in heaven. Horse playing with a 🐻 would be fun. I think of home too. I'm weird. A tree reaches up and praises God. A tree I see glory in God a lot. Thankful always really makes repentance easier cause of thankfulness. Your right,what Jesus did ,done and will do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suze