Holy Spirit help

  • Thread starter Thread starter balasl
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

balasl

Guest
I am asking for the Holy Spirit to come into my life and help me to make a difference in the lives of those around me. I am a 47-year-old woman who had a stroke in October, I am trully okay with that (honestly), but it just seems that I was beginning to understand and really feel close to the Lord and Holy Spirit when the stroke happened. My prayer life was helped greatly as I took it as a time to pray for all of the other patients in my rooms, however, now my understanding of the Bible is not as good.

Also, I am asking for God to write a love story for my daughter who has recently gone through a very painful break-up.

Thank you,
 
Praying for both you and your daughter in Jesus Christ is Lord!

Hugs and God bless.
pickles
 
hi, I will pray that God will be with you . My husband had a stroke also in January- it was very scary at first but then I felt a peace. He is ok now-back to work just one week now. God has truly blessed us!! Take care
 
Dear Sister, here is something that has helped me many times, I was about to give up or wonder why:
"Oh Lord, how long must I call for help before you listen?
I shout to You in vain; there is no answer. Help Murder! I cry, but no one comes to save. Must I forever see this sin and sadness all around me?


Wherever I look, there is oppression and bribery and men who love to argue and to fight. The law is not enforced and there is no justice given in the courts, for the wicked far outnumber the righteous, and bribes and trickery prevail."

"The Lord replied; Look and be amazed! You will be astounded at what I am about to do! For I am going to do something in your own lifetime that you will have to see to believe." Habakkuk 1: 3-5 Does it not feel right
?
Does it not feel like something tremendous is about to happen? It is in the air! Are you ready?


Dear Lord Jesus, please forgive me for my sins, cast all negative, fearful, doubting spirits far from me, heal me physically, mentally, spiritually, grant me the gift of faith,
wisdom, peace, tranquility, joy, and the certainty that you will never leave me, fill me now with your Holy Spirit, lead and guide my future path in life, these things I ask in Jesus name, Amen

Dear brothers and sisters, speak to our Father often, read His word a bit everyday, go out and find your brothers and sisters of The Almighty God !!! Remember, Salvation is not a feeling, God is with us always. It is only feelings that change. God will return joy to your life, stay close to Him !!!

May God pour out His richest blessings upon you and yours !!! Have a great day in Jesus.

Love in Jesus Christ
bro Gary
I am asking for the Holy Spirit to come into my life and help me to make a difference in the lives of those around me. I am a 47-year-old woman who had a stroke in October, I am trully okay with that (honestly), but it just seems that I was beginning to understand and really feel close to the Lord and Holy Spirit when the stroke happened. My prayer life was helped greatly as I took it as a time to pray for all of the other patients in my rooms, however, now my understanding of the Bible is not as good.

Also, I am asking for God to write a love story for my daughter who has recently gone through a very painful break-up.

Thank you,
 
What a beautiful request. You are asking according to His heart..I can't imagine that He will not answer.

God bless you. <3