HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I like seeing this image at the top of the page :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

I like seeing this image at the top of the page :)
Some times it just comes out wrong. I had a video get stuck, Nino & April got stuck in paste (no joke) every time I tried to use copy/paste deep purple came out. Quite annoying.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Some times it just comes out wrong. I had a video get stuck, Nino & April got stuck in paste (no joke) every time I tried to use copy/paste deep purple came out. Quite annoying.
Hi calibob,

I just saw this gif and thought it might make you laff! LOL!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
That sounds like a device error I used to encounter, but I cannot remember what that was or how it was fixed. It may at times have been connected to a virus my computer had, and/or sometimes I just needed to restart my computer, or even just close the lid and sign back in. The virus would cause a blank page to open every time I tried to copy something, and also underline certain words on any page, with a large circular green arrow pointing to the word :p That was on my other laptop.

Sometimes still, my cursor will jump to some other place in my message than where I want it to be, and refuses to be placed where it belongs until I paste something where I want the cursor, so then of course I have to erase what was pasted in, but at least my cursor is then in the proper spot, so it is worth the little extra effort :giggle:

I also like this image:

It is blustery here today! But at least the rain has stopped, for now :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Will Ferrell is hilarious :eek:
That was fnny but true story; I was making a 'U' turn once and my throttle cable got pinched and the bike started doing donuts in the street. I fell off but the bike kept going & going in circles while I chased it in circles spinning the rear tire. It was ridiculous.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
That was fnny but true story; I was making a 'U' turn once and my throttle cable got pinched and the bike started doing donuts in the street. I fell off but the bike kept going & going in circles while I chased it in circles spinning the rear tire. It was ridiculous.
I was 15 in Missouri and someone asked me if I would like to ride their '48 Harley Hog. It had the suicide clutch on the bar beside the engine. I was in a gravel driveway. When I started to release the clutch, she just grabbed a bunch of the gravel and kind of left me behind. While laying there in the driveway the owner laughed and said: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you it had a racing clutch.
belly-laugh.gif

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I was 15 in Missouri and someone asked me if I would like to ride their '48 Harley Hog. It had the suicide clutch on the bar beside the engine. I was in a gravel driveway. When I started to release the clutch, she just grabbed a bunch of the gravel and kind of left me behind. While laying there in the driveway the owner laughed and said: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you it had a racing clutch.
View attachment 188825
That's just well all I can do is just shake my head.
Who ever thought putting a clutch pedal on the foorboard and a gear shift on the tank of a motorcycle was a good idea?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Do you how to tell a real motorcyclist from a wanna be? Wannabes say they never fell. The real guys laugh and show you their scars!

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Do you how to tell a real motorcyclist from a wanna be? Wannabes say they never fell. The real guys laugh and show you their scars!
Our church has a motorcycle ministry of bout 25..both men n women..

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I never owned a large street bike, but in '71 I bought two street legal enduros. Which are dirt bikes with lights and mirrors. Those can be removed for hard dirt biking. In '72 I bought a straight dirt bike. We sold them soon after moving to Oklahoma. It was too windy here to ride them on the highway.

I alway had free access to my brother's street bikes. First he bought a 750 CC Yamaha. Then he bought the twin BMW, I believe it was about 900 CC's. One time turning into a gas station I scraped the bar over the cylinder head by leaning over too far. I didn't dump it but I came close.

Once he bought a Triumph Spitfire 2 seater sports car. That thing was a blast. We had it at a hamburger stand with four people (my wife & neighbors) in it when I backed it into a big cars bumper. The two girls were sitting on the trunk lid with their feet behind the seats. I could see behind me. It still had a big dent in the trunk lid when he let them repossess it. giggle.gif

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I never owned a large street bike, but in '71 I bought two street legal enduros. Which are dirt bikes with lights and mirrors. Those can be removed for hard dirt biking. In '72 I bought a straight dirt bike. We sold them soon after moving to Oklahoma. It was too windy here to ride them on the highway.

I alway had free access to my brother's street bikes. First he bought a 750 CC Yamaha. Then he bought the twin BMW, I believe it was about 900 CC's. One time turning into a gas station I scraped the bar over the cylinder head by leaning over too far. I didn't dump it but I came close.

Once he bought a Triumph Spitfire 2 seater sports car. That thing was a blast. We had it at a hamburger stand with four people (my wife & neighbors) in it when I backed it into a big cars bumper. The two girls were sitting on the trunk lid with their feet behind the seats. I could see behind me. It still had a big dent in the trunk lid when he let them repossess it. View attachment 188854
My 750 Yamaha Seca, the bike in my avatar, was the quickest street machine I ever owned 0-60 in 4 seconds, 0-100 in 12 but after my knee operation riding it was just too painfull. I never was crazy about going VERY fast but quick was a different story I had several Enduro type bikes also but riding long distance with a single cylinder on knobbies will ruin you fun for days.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Ya beat me! I get my SS credited a day early. I have 2 accounts so if it's on their records as being recieved they post it early which is handy esp when the 3'rd comes on a weekend or the day after a holiday.

Couldn't resist, had to make a donut run. (the shop is only 2 blocks away now) I've got 8 alerts showing so talk at ya later. may the lord richly bless all and be with @dcontroversal on his way home sweet home today!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Well that was short lived. After my daughter reports her new job her unemployment stops but the first full pay check dosn't come for 3 weeks. after I pay the rent tomorrow there's $124 left for 3 weeks. You might say I'm a wee bit depressed. That's all for now, I'm out.