HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Ya know, I'm gonna take my bath when I get AROUND to it! LOL!

LOL! Aren't dachshunds cute?!! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I'm thinking about doing a project like this! :unsure:

Isn't it a great idea?! :)(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Well it looks cute and useful but not very comfortable and way too small for a day bed. I hope you wanted an honest answer.:unsure::cool:
haha! Silly, it's for my daughter's walk-in closet. It's a dressing bench to sit on while she puts her shoes on. It doesn't have to be too comfortable - just a quick sit and go. :giggle::D:giggle:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I ALWAYS want an honest answer!! :)(y)
Well it may be a little masculine but looky what I've got. I think it cost about $6. The padded seat rotates, it's portable and carries my vanity supplies too. shower stool.jpg
shower stool 2.jpg
That'll work! I've got another for tools!:love::cool:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Dressing benches are not very popular anymore. I combed the used stores looking for one. It seems I can't sit on my bed while putting on socks because the bed is too high. It's like standing on your head which is what I generally do. It has to do with my arthritis and my reaching ability (or inability). I finally found a pair of little square stools just the right height. I bought them both, they matched, why not. I still can't trim my toenails because it take two hands down there at one time. I can't do that anymore.

I had a request for my lasagna recipe that I had mentioned on life bits. It called creamy mushroom lasagna. If you like sour cream or ricotta cheese and mushrooms, I have just posted it in the Heavenly Recipes Forum. Then I made turkey ham quiche for supper and I had to formulate recipe again. The original was lost in the move. So I posted it also. :cool:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I have no clue where you live but I chose this design because I like mossy oak style, if you don't have a hardware & farm supply store nearby and you live in the USA try Dicks sporting goods. They even sell a porta potty top for camping. Great for gardening too. I saw it and 1/2 way to the bus stop I turned back. Just couldn't resist and I'm a tightwad!
Dressing benches are not very popular anymore. I combed the used stores looking for one. It seems I can't sit on my bed while putting on socks because the bed is too high. It's like standing on your head which is what I generally do. It has to do with my arthritis and my reaching ability (or inability). I finally found a pair of little square stools just the right height. I bought them both, they matched, why not. I still can't trim my toenails because it take two hands down there at one time. I can't do that anymore.

I had a request for my lasagna recipe that I had mentioned on life bits. It called creamy mushroom lasagna. If you like sour cream or ricotta cheese and mushrooms, I have just posted it in the Heavenly Recipes Forum. Then I made turkey ham quiche for supper and I had to formulate recipe again. The original was lost in the move. So I posted it also. :cool:
Oh dear, another post I neglected to post. The idea for the bucket stool was a sudden brainstorm since I cannot get out of the tub if is sit down in it the right way and we have 4 females and one working shower/tub so vanity supply room is precious. I carry all my soap, shampoo, beard trimmer, nail clippers etc. in it, sit down on it do my thing then snap the lid on and off I stroll. Way better than those cheesy aluminum chairs plus handy for a tote too. Btw reaching my feet while standing the tub is difficult and hazardous too.