HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Good morning everyone, :love::coffee:

I've been reading the book of Isaiah and Jeremiah.............lots about Assyria and rebellion. :eek:

I only got as far as Chapter 17 in Jeremiah because it is so sad and terrifying the consequences of not loving God and chasing after other gods. God is just in ALL He does and worthy to be praised and loved deeply by all of heaven and earth! Amen. :love:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good morning loved ones. Yes Lafftur, we were designed to have fellowship with our creator. Anytime we are not aligned with Him we are left with an empty spot in our spiritual psyches.

This leads those that know not God to fill that with something else. That something else usually takes over our lives and becomes our god. That can be money, acceptance, fame, sex, video games, etc. You get the idea.

awesome-glitter-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Snoopy read the end of Revelation and found out God wins and Satan gets thrown in the Lake of Fire! LOL!

Then, Snoopy went and told Donald Duck and together they told as many as they could find! LOL!

T

theanointedsinner

torn - natalie imbruglia lyrics

That's what's going on
Nothing's fine, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
Illusion never changed
Into something real
Wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
It

Praying showers of blessings filled with laughter and joy for all of you today and always! :love:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
It

Praying showers of blessings filled with laughter and joy for all of you today and always! :love:
I keep dropping a day. I started off wrong on Monday, corrected that, then got off again. Been a day behind all week. I am not ready for Thursday! Happy Thursday, anyway.

Aug 2, 2009
I just looked at my clock and it said 10 o clock..... but then I looked at my computer and it says 12 o clock (midnight). Apparently my clock needs a new battery.. :cautious:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
My mind and heart is with you but 8 days of rain has made Bob a slow tortoise. Just walking hurts I'm no lover of the sun but I'll be glad to see some.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
My mind and heart is with you but 8 days of rain has made Bob a slow tortoise. Just walking hurts I'm no lover of the sun but I'll be glad to see some.
The sun is always shining, the rain clouds hide the sun but, the sun still remains, despite the rains!

Hang in there calibob! The clouds will roll away and the sun reappear soon! :love:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Well calibob, I have been posting all over and forgot to check in this morning. I have been on for about two hours. Still, good morning all.

View attachment 189463

Here is the ketchup on you I promised. Hahahaha...
That photo would make my mom scream. Oh, se loved kids. Neat, tidy, quiet ones. Like I never was!