HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
do you know why life-bits number keeps changing is that the amount in there or amount recently added?
The red number by life bits is your unviewed newbies. When you first go in they will all be visible, but if some are in an album they may disappear after the first screen. They are still in the albums, you just have to find them. When you first come in notice the names on the pics in case you have to find the albums. :cool:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Good morning, quack! The sun is on it's daily journey bound to slowly vanish beyond the western sea and we also jorn to find a new way to share Gods love among our brothers and sisters. God is good all the time even as we debate with ourselves, bagels or oatmeal? Coffee or cocoa? Is it Monday already?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I've been struggling all day with my lack of energy. Maybe its a cycle, I don't know but I'm just unmotivated and have no reason. I'm going to let it run it's course and maybe I'll have more to share later.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce Submariner Gavin L. Just think in 2 short years this teenager may have his hands on the grips of a Nuclear Submarine. He is studying Nuclear Engineering Gavin Navy Grad.jpg now!

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Well since I'm "back home" I'll post here too, great idea deade by the way.
My previous endeavour is over with due to someone getting their hand caught in the cookie jar so to speak, I vowed on the Bible to see that endeavour through to the end of it and tonight was the end so I felt I should return to see how everyone is doing here and let you know how I'm doing, since on multiple sites I noticed I have been missed and didn't want to worry you for too long.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Well since I'm "back home" I'll post here too, great idea deade by the way.
My previous endeavour is over with due to someone getting their hand caught in the cookie jar so to speak, I vowed on the Bible to see that endeavour through to the end of it and tonight was the end so I felt I should return to see how everyone is doing here and let you know how I'm doing, since on multiple sites I noticed I have been missed and didn't want to worry you for too long.
Hey? is tis that fizzy guy? How the heck are you? We missed you. I hope everything works out on the home front. Don't be a stranger, we love you in Christ more than in jest.

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Hey? is tis that fizzy guy? How the heck are you? We missed you. I hope everything works out on the home front. Don't be a stranger, we love you in Christ more than in jest.
Yep it's me!

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
I'm doing pretty good, I have a better paying job than my old work, split ways in a relationship that I gave my all in yet, I surprisingly don't feel devestated about it because I kept to my word with her, she made a big mistake tonight resulting irrevutable proof that she was into criminal activities so I simply told her what happened and thanked her for what good she did do for me and told her that I vowed on the Bible to stay in the relationship until it's end whether good or bad and tonight was the end.
I learned that "help" can come from the most "unexpected people" I was very miserable where I was previously and she helped by giving me "encouragement" and a "purpose" to work toward so that I wouldn't stay "down" I believe her to be "God sent" because God knew that I needed "motivation" to get out from my misery and even get my "hormones" out of the way through her so that whatever he has planned for me I won't be "distracted" from that purpose.
I actually feel quite "cleansed" now of my "lusting" and I feel "happier" which has shocked me I thought I'd be crying my eyes out but, I feel great instead.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I'm doing pretty good, I have a better paying job than my old work, split ways in a relationship that I gave my all in yet, I surprisingly don't feel devestated about it because I kept to my word with her, she made a big mistake tonight resulting irrevutable proof that she was into criminal activities so I simply told her what happened and thanked her for what good she did do for me and told her that I vowed on the Bible to stay in the relationship until it's end whether good or bad and tonight was the end.
I learned that "help" can come from the most "unexpected people" I was very miserable where I was previously and she helped by giving me "encouragement" and a "purpose" to work toward so that I wouldn't stay "down" I believe her to be "God sent" because God knew that I needed "motivation" to get out from my misery and even get my "hormones" out of the way through her so that whatever he has planned for me I won't be "distracted" from that purpose.
I actually feel quite "cleansed" now of my "lusting" and I feel "happier" which has shocked me I thought I'd be crying my eyes out but, I feel great instead.
We are glad to have you back Joe. If anyone around here picks on you we will all pick back. Your life is your business. So, update us: did you ever get your own apartment yet? :)

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
We are glad to have you back Joe. If anyone around here picks on you we will all pick back. Your life is your business. So, update us: did you ever get your own apartment yet? :)
No unfortunately that's still on my to do list, still having to live with relatives, thankfully relatives that don't judge so "critically" still haven't saved enough for an apartment but, I'm signed up for a 2 bedroom apartment to be sure I have a place to stay with a relative if I can't get an apartment by myself for awhile.

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Thanks for the support deade.