HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Yes sir, let us praise then one and only true living God! And a good morning to you sir!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Well peeps, I am going to bed. It's been a freezing drizzle most of the day. I slipped and fell taking out the trash; I pulled a muscle in my right thigh. Didn't see the ice. See ya all tomorrow.

Now, Deade.........seriously?! Your thigh!!! Are you taking out the garbage or wrestling with God....:unsure::giggle:

I’m just playing.....actually hoping you’re okay!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Bless Deade, like You blessed Jacob and changed his name to Israel - who prevails with God! Heal and strengthen him, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, amen.
:love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Sweet dreams, CC family....

Yeshua/Jesus is seated on the throne in heaven at the right hand of the Father.....the Holy Spirit is with us in the Earth.... all is well....sweet dreams..... good night :sleep:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good morning peeps. TGIF. I put Ben-Gay on my thigh and wrapped it with an ace bandage and it feels much better this morning. Good thing cause it's payday and I have a little business to do today. Praise God for He is worthy.

Amen.gif

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Good morning to you! Praise the one true living God for this day that he made!