HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Yes, good morning & good night. I was in town all day. I'm finally getting my strength back.

H

Hamarr

Morning. I must be under the weather, I'm excited for another work week. Hoping for some challenging tasks, or fires to put out.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I've been hanging out in the Bible Discussion Forum all day........lol! :giggle: It's been fun! :)

It really doesn't matter if people agree or disagree.......it's just fun to gab about God and how good He is! Sometimes people get upset but, that's okay - we're all under construction and a work in progess with the end already guaranteed! Hallelujah!

All of us are already the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! Yipppeee! Thank You, Yeshua/Jesus! :love:(y)

Hope all of you had a great day! :love:

Sep 13, 2018
I've been hanging out in the Bible Discussion Forum all day........lol! :giggle: It's been fun! :)

It really doesn't matter if people agree or disagree.......it's just fun to gab about God and how good He is! Sometimes people get upset but, that's okay - we're all under construction and a work in progess with the end already guaranteed! Hallelujah!

All of us are already the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! Yipppeee! Thank You, Yeshua/Jesus! :love:(y)

So you believe in Predestination...

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018

It's only fun over there when people agree with me!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
So you believe in Predestination...
Lafftur may have just been talking about "Good guys win, bad guy loses"!!!
Actually, I do believe in Predestination AND Freewill but, not the way most do.....

There are two paths that are predestined - one is predestined to lead to life and the other is predestined to lead to death.

I get to exercise my "freewill" in choosing which path I want. At first, I might flip flop between the two paths but, eventually I become rock solid in my decision and my course is set.

The Path of Life is Salvation through Yeshua/Jesus' atoning blood and the sealing of the Holy Spirit.
The Path of Death is rejecting Yeshua/Jesus and doing my own good works to try to save me.

Within each path I get to make decisions but, none of these decisions mess up the end result which is life or death depending on the path.

This is why God has said through Moses, "I set before you life and death. Choose life."

I have chosen the Path of Life, I am predestined to eternal life with God. :love:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Good morning everyone! :love::coffee:

We need something funny today! I shall go in search for it........brb! :giggle:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Actually, I do believe in Predestination AND Freewill but, not the way most do.....

There are two paths that are predestined - one is predestined to lead to life and the other is predestined to lead to death.

I get to exercise my "freewill" in choosing which path I want. At first, I might flip flop between the two paths but, eventually I become rock solid in my decision and my course is set.

The Path of Life is Salvation through Yeshua/Jesus' atoning blood and the sealing of the Holy Spirit.
The Path of Death is rejecting Yeshua/Jesus and doing my own good works to try to save me.

Within each path I get to make decisions but, none of these decisions mess up the end result which is life or death depending on the path.

This is why God has said through Moses, "I set before you life and death. Choose life."

I have chosen the Path of Life, I am predestined to eternal life with God. :love:
Amen to all this Lafftur. I try not to think to much about predestination, I treat it like that is something to do with God's omniscience. It is fact He knew us before we existed. We need not think much more about it as it get too complicated. It could even get us puffed up (cocky).

The main thing is to make the choice between life and death, then fix our hearts on that decision. Not give ourselves a choice in the future. In a sense we predestine our path to wake up every day and serve our choice. My choice is God and life! :):cool:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Good morning everyone!:love::coffee:

It is always "eggs-cellent" to "ketchup" with all of you in the morning! lol :giggle:

Wishing all of you a peaceful, relaxing, comforting day filled with enough joy and laughter to endure any sadness or struggles. :love:(y)