HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Good night, brother Deade..........you are a blessing and loved very much! Sweet dreams......:sleep:zzzzzz

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
hello my Sister,I am well. Thank you! Hope your weekend is Blessed!🙏
Hello least!

How are you doing? CharliRenee mentioned you are a geriatric nurse. My dad is 86 years old and in a memory care home. He doesn't speak anymore. I miss his voice. He knows the Lord. All is well with him. :love:

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Hello @Lafftur ! I am blessed! Yes when I was a very young girl I was always drawn to the elderly,to help them and to hear their stories,out of that grew my calling as a nurse! How precious are those who have advanced in age to share what they have learned of and how much they love the Lord! It is a rich blessing that few recognize! I am glad your father is being cared for by those that can make his time safe and meet his needs. You are wise to trust that God will care for him in loving hands other than yours. I understand it is hard for him not to speak and share what he feels in his heart with you! It is also hard for us not to understand the things that happen to us and our loved ones in this life. My ppl have passed at young ages,my Mom was 56, my Son was 36, and my baby Brother was 41 when their walk of life ended! God in His wisdom never fails to give us comfort! You are a blessing when I see your post! You show love,kindness and wisdom when you speak and I am blessed in meeting you! May every day draw us closer into His circle of love!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

Hello everyone! :love::coffee:

May all of you have an amazing day with the Lord and each other!

I'll be out all weekend but, might pop in at rare moments! Love to all of you! :love:(y)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ Goodnight sweethearts; gooooooodniiiiight. ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ Goodnight sweethearts; gooooooodniiiiight. ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ Sleep tight sweehearts; sleeeep tiiiiight. ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ -- Not a lullaby but a goodnight song nevertheless. I hope you enjoyed it. I may be a little silly tonight, but I felt like singing. I think I will go to bed and sing "How Great Thou Art" after my prayer. Catch ya all in the morn tide! Praise God for He is worthy!

Ain't he cute!
Big-laughing-sm.gif