HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I live north of Wichita Falls ride a bus and wear hiking boots when it snows. :love::LOL::ROFL:
I love hiking! When I was in my early twenties, I hiked Pike's Peak in Colorado in early Spring when the snow was melting on the mountains and creating all these beautiful streams down the mountain......it was so beautiful.

I can't stand the snow. Would NEVER want to live in it. But, in the Spring the hiking is so beautiful......:love:(y)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I rock/cliff climbed Portuguese Bend in Rancho Palos Verdes Ca. and hiked at/in Mt. Charleston in Nevada, Sequoia and Glacier National Parks. Snow dosn't bother me near as much as heat. If it's over 80* I'd prefer to stay inside with the AC on... Like now.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
It wasn't Zzz has always meant sleep to me. As in catching some z's. It's like saying goodnight it's time for me to go to be too.
Yeah, but in here it means boring and it accumulates negative feedback (red) on your profile line at the bottom of your stats under your avatar. It makes no difference to me but some, like blueladybug, do not want that. :cry:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Yeah, but in here it means boring and it accumulates negative feedback (red) on your profile line at the bottom of your stats under your avatar. It makes no difference to me but some, like blueladybug, do not want that. :cry:
Yeah I feel the same way. Sometimes I'll post a laughing face on posts. Others think I'm laughing at them when actually they reported something ridiculous and opposed it and really I'm laughing with them.

But's the nature I developed at many meetings with kind generous people that laugh when I say some thing like;
'I'm fully capable of remembering things that never happened while forget things that really did happen." Most of the room cracks up and I do to because I know it happens to them too.

When I asked Once fallen what the point system is all about he said, "the points are pointless." :ROFL: And Blue has given me sad faces and thumbs down herself on occasion. So sometimes :eek: means wow from me and (y) means thank you for sharing if I don't understand but wish to move on rather than dwell on something that may seem irrelevant than saying so what or who cares.

I'm acknowledging that I read it and thanked them for sharing but I have no comment, or I would and you and most here know it. if I agree or mean amen a check mark is what I use and a gold ribbon is the same as homerun! This is a 2 dimensional platform for 3 dimensional people so misunderstandings will occur so no harm no foul. Trust me I am as fully capable of being as rude & obnoxious or condescending and arrogant as anyone else here but I choose not to be... Usually. ;) I wish we had a piece sign handy so this will have to do.>

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Ahoy Mateys! Arggg. Welcome to Monday. I hope all my mates have a good day today. So let's do it!

I had a good day, brother Deade! Thank you for all your "good morning :coffee: and good night :sleep: prayers and blessings"! :love:(y)

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been active much been busy, moved back with my Aunt, things are better, get to play video games with my kid cousin, looking for jobs, selling stuff online, made a Kofi page for my art and stuff for possible money, and I have a very nice woman to talk, nothing serious as of yet but, taking my time and enjoying her company, even if it were to take years I enjoy talking to her, just simple wonderful talking, we talk every day no strings attached 😃