HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Just carrying the message I started in Davids fixed heart but for everybody to see. We don't need to go off to another land to find people to save. This happened here. David Wilkerson is played by Pat Boone and Nicky Cruise by Eric Estrada. The trailer from the "Cross and the Switchblade" circa 1970.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Blessings,family and beloved friends! I'm hanging up my hat for the night! May sweet angels keep guard over your hearts and souls as you sleep! If your on the other side where the Son shines have a beautifully blessed day! 🌌🌞💖

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Blessings,family and beloved friends! I'm hanging up my hat for the night! May sweet angels keep guard over your hearts and souls as you sleep! If your on the other side where the Son shines have a beautifully blessed day! 🌌🌞💖
Good night, sweet least! You are a blessing to us all! :love:(y)

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Well I feel I have said enough at the moment! Will return later! Hope you all continue to receive wonder blessing of peace and joy!🌞🌞🌞

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Night has fallen,
And the day is done!
I hear sweet sleep callin
,Goodnight,and blessings
EVERYONE!🌞🌞🌞