HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I had a little nap early this afternoon. On my 2 days off from work each week I usually squeeze a nap in.
Napping is such a luxury :D I normally see my daughter on Saturday which eliminates any time for a nap most weekends, because if I nap on Sunday, it could seriously mess with my ability to sleep well for work the next day. Although truth be told, I rarely sleep through the night any more. Still, entering a sleep state shortly after going to bed is optimum, and napping often foils that :oops: Speaking of my daughter, she came over on Sunday and helped me clean and tidy my apartment. My goodness, she was a little power house :giggle: She did not inherit that from me ;):giggle::giggle::giggle:

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Sooo I just ripped up a 30 dollar magic card as either God or my scruples compelled me to, to tell God I'm serious about him and that he means more than some dumb pieces of cardboard...I than felt him tell me I didn't need to do that 😳....oh well lol

Jul 20, 2019
God sometimes uses tarot cards etc as a tool, he picks the card you draw! Saying that, they are really unnecessary as you can just ask him directly.

Jul 20, 2019
Napping is such a luxury :D I normally see my daughter on Saturday which eliminates any time for a nap most weekends, because if I nap on Sunday, it could seriously mess with my ability to sleep well for work the next day. Although truth be told, I rarely sleep through the night any more. Still, entering a sleep state shortly after going to bed is optimum, and napping often foils that :oops: Speaking of my daughter, she came over on Sunday and helped me clean and tidy my apartment. My goodness, she was a little power house :giggle: She did not inherit that from me ;):giggle::giggle::giggle:
as I am now retired, I have a nap 2:30pm every afternoon, we didn't do it when I was kids, this is something I imbibe in. Usually wake up around 4;30pm :O

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Sooo I just ripped up a 30 dollar magic card as either God or my scruples compelled me to, to tell God I'm serious about him and that he means more than some dumb pieces of cardboard...I than felt him tell me I didn't need to do that 😳....oh well lol
I am keeping you in my prayers Koji.

God sometimes uses tarot cards etc as a tool, he picks the card you draw! Saying that, they are really unnecessary as you can just ask him directly.
Because they are not necessary, they might just provoke the Lord. Like David's census did (see 1 Chron. 21:1-7).

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Actually I was referring to a popular tcg called Magic the gathering. No magic or tarot is involved (even mentioning stuff like tarot and psychic make me cringe 😣) no this is just a card game but of course not more important than God 😁

F

FollowingtheLamb

With huffel gone from "A conversation about nothing in particular" and the populous backing off there, I thought I would start a new home thread.

Anyone wanting to call this home so you can find someone to talk to, feel free to make it so.

View attachment 186531
Thanks! I'm new here but can't seem to find a friendly place to hang out. I was about to start a thread titled "Simple thread for a simple head". My level of intellect seems to be WAY outclassed so far

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Thanks! I'm new here but can't seem to find a friendly place to hang out. I was about to start a thread titled "Simple thread for a simple head". My level of intellect seems to be WAY outclassed so far
Feel free to hang out here cos we take all kinds of peeps. No intellectual level required. You'll find most of us in the "singles" forum very friendly.

F

FollowingtheLamb

Feel free to hang out here cos we take all kinds of peeps. No intellectual level required. You'll find most of us in the "singles" forum very friendly.
Thanks so much Deade. I'll be looking forward to making some new friends and some fun and/or interesting discussions.

Jul 20, 2019
you will even find eccentric people who knit, sew, collect matchbox and hotwheels toy cars and are middle aged with a high school education, weird indeed

oyster67

May 24, 2014
We are to flee from the sin of witchcraft. The lack of negative reaction to that post shocks me!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
You did the right thing. I am proud of you. God bless you.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
you will even find eccentric people who knit, sew, collect matchbox and hotwheels toy cars and are middle aged with a high school education, weird indeed
You have just described me to a tee. To be weird I am not ashamed.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello everyone!

I just read through a lot of posts.......... I was waaaaaaaay behind on this thread! lol! :giggle:

Here's something funny.......hehehee

I'm so glad God knows how to get us out of all our messes! lol! :giggle::love:(y)

Big sis or the babysitter sure was a lot of help! Good thing mom got home! hahahaa

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello everyone!

I just read through a lot of posts.......... I was waaaaaaaay behind on this thread! lol! :giggle:

Here's something funny.......hehehee

I'm so glad God knows how to get us out of all our messes! lol! :giggle::love:(y)

Big sis or the babysitter sure was a lot of help! Good thing mom got home! hahahaa
I can really relate to this:giggle: