HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 20, 2019
so, I just have to share this. Sometimes I go to the local uniting church for the social morning , as I am an empath I pick up energy, for sometime when I am nearby there church, I do feel love and a heart connection. anyway, today as I am sitting there ,one of the female elders of the church (single and middle aged) made eye contact with me and seemed to be seeking me out. Caught her again later watching me as I was waiting for someone, Havent been this happy in some time. Watch this space .

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
God bless your sleep, Deade. Wake tomorrow refreshed and renewed, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, amen. :love:(y)(y)

Jul 20, 2019
Christians are given a special role in life to serve Him. We are transferred from the domain of darkness to the Kingdom of Light. We are strangers to this world's system. Instead of thinking and acting like the world, we are set apart from this more common way of viewing and living life and are given a different purpose, which is to serve God and become more like Jesus. You could say that we are separated from worldliness and given new purpose in Jesus to be used by God.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Christians are given a special role in life to serve Him. We are transferred from the domain of darkness to the Kingdom of Light. We are strangers to this world's system. Instead of thinking and acting like the world, we are set apart from this more common way of viewing and living life and are given a different purpose, which is to serve God and become more like Jesus. You could say that we are separated from worldliness and given new purpose in Jesus to be used by God.
Hello Gregoryp,

You said a lot and it all sounds good but, I couldn’t find the most important ingredient......Love for God, Love for others and Love for ourselves in a way that is pleasing to our Father in Heaven.

Oftentimes we get so caught up in works like Martha that we miss Yeshua/Jesus....... it’s really nice and very peaceful and life giving to sit at His feet and just listen.......

It’s wonderful sometimes to just turn on the “audio Bible” on Gateway Bible App and just sit still and listen..........:love:(y)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good morning loved ones. I wish you all a happy Friday.

Amen Lafftur, on having our love rooted in God through Christ. Those in the world only love in their closed circles.

We in Christ, love everyone. When God indwells in us we can spread our love beyond on little circles.

mornin.png

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Good morning everyone, :love::coffee:

It's Friday!! Wishing all of you a beautiful day and fabulous weekend! :love:(y)

F

FollowingtheLamb

Ok friends I am new to this and I feel like I'm making a complete mess of it. What is the difference between a thread and a forum?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Ok friends I am new to this and I feel like I'm making a complete mess of it. What is the difference between a thread and a forum?
Well Follow, this is the "HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends" in the "Christian Singles Forum." So, a forum a is related group of threads about differing subjects. Within the threads you have individual "posts (like this one)."