HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Have you found a place to live Deade?
No, like I have stated: I will not live alone. Not at this stage of my life. My children isolate me. They all want me to stay in a nursing home. None of them has ever lived in one and they don't realize the dried up your spirit gets in there.

I am waiting for calibob to leave California to see if he will go in with me on a 2 bedroom apartment. I have a few prospects there. Calibob has gone under the radar for now. I am okay to wait because my abusive son has gone to South Carolina. So, it is still wait and see for now. Keep me in your prayers.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
No, like I have stated: I will not live alone. Not at this stage of my life. My children isolate me. They all want me to stay in a nursing home. None of them has ever lived in one and they don't realize the dried up your spirit gets in there.

I am waiting for calibob to leave California to see if he will go in with me on a 2 bedroom apartment. I have a few prospects there. Calibob has gone under the radar for now. I am okay to wait because my abusive son has gone to South Carolina. So, it is still wait and see for now. Keep me in your prayers.
There is no way Calibob is gonna leave California. Not that I know him or anything, it's just his name suggests he likes California.

Good morning Deade and everyone.

1593275103574.jpeg

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Deade, can your share your in depth experience of a nursing home. Is it really that bad? Curious

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I just spoke to Bob... his internet has been sketchy for weeks (probably the router) but should get fixed tomorrow. Bob plans on staying in California at least long enough to have some of his medical needs looked after. He has an appointment set up for late next month, and is looking forward to having cataract surgery so he can see properly again :)

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I just spoke to Bob... his internet has been sketchy for weeks (probably the router) but should get fixed tomorrow. Bob plans on staying in California at least long enough to have some of his medical needs looked after. He has an appointment set up for late next month, and is looking forward to having cataract surgery so he can see properly again :)

Live on the scene with CC News with our new news correspondent Magenta.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Deade, can your share your in depth experience of a nursing home. Is it really that bad? Curious
I have lived in nursing homes so I speak from experience. This last time was to get my knee joints replaced. This last stretch was 1 year. There is no hope alive there. Everyone is waiting to die. You befriend someone, and suddenly they are gone. Most are not even there mentally.

I am fully independent and I don't need that much care. Do you know it cost at least twice what my Social Security pays to live there. You don't get to chose your food or when you can shower, etc. etc. Yes, it is that bad. Since being out, I am thankful for much more than most of you think about.

Magenta: I told calibob I can live anywhere. I just don't think California will be financially possible. He has stated much the same in his emails. All I want is for him to decide if he is interested or not. I am not rooming with the devil again, like it has been with my son. If he does not want to room with me I will look for another. I am working on some other alternatives also.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I have lived in nursing homes so I speak from experience. This last time was to get my knee joints replaced. This last stretch was 1 year. There is no hope alive there. Everyone is waiting to die. You befriend someone, and suddenly they are gone. Most are not even there mentally.

I am fully independent and I don't need that much care. Do you know it cost at least twice what my Social Security pays to live there. You don't get to chose your food or when you can shower, etc. etc. Yes, it is that bad. Since being out, I am thankful for much more than most of you think about.

Magenta: I told calibob I can live anywhere. I just don't think California will be financially possible. He has stated much the same in his emails. All I want is for him to decide if he is interested or not. I am not rooming with the devil again, like it has been with my son. If he does not want to room with me I will look for another. I am working on some other alternatives also.

That sounds horrible. So, stay away from nursing homes. It's a death sentence. Hmm.. Thanks for your input put Deade. Hopefully, God gives direction at the right time.