HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good morning to all my loved peeps. Top O the morn to ya this fine Thursday. Let us lift up the name of the Lord today! For He is worthy to be praised!

View attachment 218670

Knock! Knock!

Who's there?

Good.

Good who?

Good Morning!!! LOL!

Whoops! I did mean Wednesday. Good afternoon Lafftur. It's just me mixing the days up again. Everything is well here. All my problems packed up and went to So. Carolina. Pray for me as my book 2 keeps wrestling me and I haven't been feeling well either.

Jul 20, 2019
You live in a one story house made entirely of redwood. What color would the stairs be?

Jul 20, 2019
I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Jul 20, 2019
an electric powered train is running south at 60 miles per hour, the wind is at 22 knots, which direction will the steam be blowing from the train?

Jul 20, 2019
A plane with no marking crashes in the Atlantic Ocean, where will they bury the survivors ?

Jul 20, 2019
I look flat, but I am deep, Hidden realms I shelter. Lives I take, but food I offer. At times I am beautiful. I can be calm, angry and turbulent. I have no heart, but offer pleasure as well as death. No man can own me, yet I encompass what all men must have. What am I?

Jul 20, 2019
I am something people love or hate. I change peoples appearances and thoughts. If a person takes care of them self I will go up even higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try I will Never go down. What am I?

Jul 20, 2019
What belongs to you, but other people use it more than you?

Jul 20, 2019
Two people are driving exactly the same make and model of car. One is travelling at 60mph and the other at 40mph. After 20 minutes of driving the car travelling at 40mph passes the car travelling at 60mph. How is this possible?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
What belongs to you, but other people use it more than you?
My hospitality?

Two people are driving exactly the same make and model of car. One is travelling at 60mph and the other at 40mph. After 20 minutes of driving the car travelling at 40mph passes the car travelling at 60mph. How is this possible?
They are going opposite directions.

Another whoops today, I read other posts but I didn't log in my morning post. I have been a little peaked the last couple of morns. Every night I dream of my son coming back from South Carolina. I have no real expectations of him being able to keep this job. I am still looking for him to show up any day and am still preoccupied with what choices I will make then.

I am something people love or hate. I change peoples appearances and thoughts. If a person takes care of them self I will go up even higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try I will Never go down. What am I?
My self-esteem?

Would any of you consider living in Mexico?