HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Good morning loved ones. Happy Sabbath to you all. Let's lift up the name of our Lord this day! He is worthy of our praise!

Happy Sabbath Deade! It's a great day to sleep in for 30 minutes.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hello everyone, just looking for some friendly Christians to talk to. Anyone there?
Hello Mermaid. Ya caught me at bedtime and the old man is tired. Feel free to type out yer thoughts and we will get back to you. Not real time, I know, but just the way it usually works here.

As far as the rest of you my loved ones, a very good night sent your way. Seeya out here in the morn, Lord willing.

Bye-butterfly.gif

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hello, and good morning all! Thank you for such a warm welcome!!
Hello Mermaid. You caught me at bedtime again. I have been a little under the weather and I can't stay in this computer chair more the 15 min. at a time. Don't give up on us, we are listening.

I must now say goodnight peeps. Sleep well, if that is next for you. Catch you here in about 8-9 hours. 3wave.gif

morphing-hand-bye-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

Jan 4, 2019
Please pray for me as I am hunting for an apartment or house. I need to move within the next 2 months and am not having much luck.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Please pray for me as I am hunting for an apartment or house. I need to move within the next 2 months and am not having much luck.
Sure Mermaid, I will pray for your situation and encourage others too. I am in the same circumstance. I have been living with my youngest (adopted) son for the last 3 1/2 years but it has become unworkable.

He has become paranoid with OCD tendencies and seems afraid of own shadow at times. Just this last month, he has broken bones in my face by swinging on me.

This happens without warning but the signs were all in place as he has been verbally for a year and a half. This will hurt me financially, but I see no other alternative. Pray for me, please.

I will be looking for a room mate as I don't prefer living alone. Sometimes they are a hassle but the morbid loneliness is worse.

Jan 4, 2019
Sure Mermaid, I will pray for your situation and encourage others too. I am in the same circumstance. I have been living with my youngest (adopted) son for the last 3 1/2 years but it has become unworkable.

He has become paranoid with OCD tendencies and seems afraid of own shadow at times. Just this last month, he has broken bones in my face by swinging on me.

This happens without warning but the signs were all in place as he has been verbally for a year and a half. This will hurt me financially, but I see no other alternative. Pray for me, please.

I will be looking for a room mate as I don't prefer living alone. Sometimes they are a hassle but the morbid loneliness is worse.
Praying for you for sure. My sister has Down Syndrome and I have worked with severe and profound individuals for about ten years. I also have a degree in Counseling Psychology and Social Work. This sounds to me like your son may need to see a counselor. Just an opinion but if you can get some help, especially due to the abuse involved, I highly encourage it! There are many wonderful Christian counselors out there.

Prayers
IA-Mermaid

Jan 4, 2019
Good news, I filled out, viewed, and submitted an application for an apartment today. Hopefully it will work!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I look flat, but I am deep, Hidden realms I shelter. Lives I take, but food I offer. At times I am beautiful. I can be calm, angry and turbulent. I have no heart, but offer pleasure as well as death. No man can own me, yet I encompass what all men must have. What am I?
Water :)