HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I do some of both most days. I am still training for a mod in CF, which takes up most of my time on the computer. I just mostly read on this forum. How are you?
You'll be an excellent mod on CC! Sounds like a lot of training....:unsure: That's good, keeps you busy - no time to get into trouble! lol! :giggle:

I'm doing good, still working as a receptionist for two law firms.....no meetings today so it's an easy Friday......coasting into the weekend. :D(y)

This is me coasting on Fridays going into the weekend.......:cool:

This is me coasting on Sunday evening going into Monday....lol! :giggle:

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Hello @kinda! :love::coffee:

Too funny! Wipe Out lol! Perfect! lol! :ROFL:

How are you doing today? :unsure:

Doing pretty well. If you trust God, than God will bless you. So many good things going, not sure which way is up.

I must admit, I liked the surfing Gifs. Brings back so many memories!

Are you having a T.G.I.F. party today? It's Rosh Hashana tonight, Biblical Jewish New Year. Feast of Trumpets tonight, that should get everyone excited. Don't we all want to hear the Last Trump? Donald Trump. So many Trumps, look out!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Doing pretty well. If you trust God, than God will bless you. So many good things going, not sure which way is up.

I must admit, I liked the surfing Gifs. Brings back so many memories!

Are you having a T.G.I.F. party today? It's Rosh Hashana tonight, Biblical Jewish New Year. Feast of Trumpets tonight, that should get everyone excited. Don't we all want to hear the Last Trump? Donald Trump. So many Trumps, look out!

L'shanah Tovah! :love:(y)

In the Jewish calendar, it will be the year 5781...

I think the 6th day is almost over.....just a little over 200 years left.....:unsure:

Looking forward to the 7th Day.....................Millennial Reign of Christ....yay!!! :love:(y)

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
L'shanah Tovah! :love:(y)

In the Jewish calendar, it will be the year 5781...

I think the 6th day is almost over.....just a little over 200 years left.....:unsure:

Looking forward to the 7th Day.....................Millennial Reign of Christ....yay!!! :love:(y)

Exactly! The crazier things get, the more we get to trust God! It's a winning situation.

I would recommend signing up for this free End Times teaching with Doug Bachelor. Doug is pretty cool. He says, we are in the End Times.....Time will tell, if that is true. Things are getting pretty wild.

https://www.revelationnow.com/

Jul 20, 2019
This is the game I m addicted to, been playing it since 1995. Its nothing like the original iteration now though, as you are also a town planner and builder of infrastructure, quite a complex game to play. Lots of thinking and forward planning involved. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenTTD

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
This is the game I m addicted to, been playing it since 1995. Its nothing like the original iteration now though, as you are also a town planner and builder of infrastructure, quite a complex game to play. Lots of thinking and forward planning involved. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenTTD

Nice Gregory. I used to play Simcity back in the day, similar game. Those type of games are so addicting. Age of Empires and Civilization are also captivating. I'm really starting to lose interest in playing video games, but will probably get back into them in the winter. Just so many things going on right now.

Let's lift the roof!

Jul 20, 2019
Nice Gregory. I used to play Simcity back in the day, similar game. Those type of games are so addicting. Age of Empires and Civilization are also captivating. I'm really starting to lose interest in playing video games, but will probably get back into them in the winter. Just so many things going on right now.

Let's lift the roof!

I really should be sewing, but have Lost the urge to do so. So it's this game and walking for now