HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hello, hello my friends; top of the Wednesday morning to you. Today would have been my mother's 103rd birthday. She has been gone 26 years, my brother for 24. I wasn't even suppose to live past 2 (acute asthma), now here I am as the lone survivor of my immediate family. I am not dead yet so I'll praise His name.

Amen.gif

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good evening peeps - Happy New Year. Just read some entries last night. Just got my Internet back after moving. I did not move to Tulsa. I backed out on that the very day I was to move there. It just didn't feel right. Checked around and found an apartment in Vinita for $150 less a month. That will help the budget.

I probably won't post too much this weekend. I'll just read and catch up. BFN.

see-ya-later-text-smiley-emoticon.gif