Its not. People are born a sexuality. No one can choose to just be attracted to a certain gender.
Its not. People are born a sexuality. No one can choose to just be attracted to a certain gender.
I agree with the OP. You don't choose who you fall in love with.
you do choose what you do with the feelings though, just like all other people
isnot. People are born a sexuality. No one can choose to just be attracted to a certain gender.
Falling in Love and being gay are two totally different entities. The Bible doesn't say being in Love is an abomination. Lets get real here.
Ok Mr oldhermit why don't you prove the proven tests wrong and be gay? Since you said you can choose then do it. Prove me and many other people wrong.
Being gay is not a choice. I for one can confirm this. I never choose to be gay. I held it in for years before coming out. Tbh idk where people think its an abomination.
To me its wrong to hide your feelings and be ashamed because of religion. Put yourself before god. Would you rather accept yourself or be miserable pretending to be straight. And tbh who would choose to hated and discriminated?
God says it is an abomination. Can you keep it secret from God?To me its wrong to hide your feelings and be ashamed because of religion. Put yourself before god. Would you rather accept yourself or be miserable pretending to be straight. And tbh who would choose to hated and discriminated?