homosexuality, right or wrong?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyke
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tyke

Guest
hi. don't know who asked the question about, ok to be a lesbian but, I hope that this may help you. my daughter has chosen this path for herself and I continuously pray that God will change her heart because it isn't ok. God loves everyone but he hates sin. God made woman for man. if he wanted us to have same sex relationships he would have made us all the same sex. God doesn't make mistakes. they try and tell you that people are born this way. not true. God made you the sex that he wanted you to be. as the bible says, God created woman from man and for man, to be his helpmate, not man for man nor woman for woman. if you have these sort of feelings it would be better to turn away from them and to be alone then it would be to lose your soul. satan is a liar. he is the one who puts these thoughts in peoples minds, not God. don't listen to satan. God can change your heart if that is what you desire but you have to want it. any question that you have, the answer can be found in the Bible. just because the world says that it is okay doesn't make it right. you are not to follow the world and the ways of man. You are to follow God and his word. I pray that you ask God to show you the way. if it doesn't line up with what the bible says, then it is wrong. God bless.
 
I agree with you 100% I'm sorry people can say what they will that if you disagree with homosexuality that you're wrong as Christians we should accept them and were bigots for not accepting homosexuality. NO I'm sorry you're sinning as a christian if you believe its OK because it is not. Man is meant for woman not same sex if you're a christian believe the bible and follow what it says. Sorry if I offend you with this post people but honestly I don't care I'm not risking my soul and changing my religious beliefs just because the law says its OK for them to be together because its not. I'm not one to judge people but it is sin and is not right
 
I said this on a radio show one time and I'll say it again. There is a reason why you feel the way you do. Found out why that is you have same sex attraction. Really seek God about it. There is usually an underlying issue to be healed from though one may not realize it. You might feel completely like nothing is wrong until God reveals it. I put that challenge out to people to ask God why we feel or do things. He's the only one that can answer it.
 
Wow, heavy subject, very heavy subject. We, who are of the Blood should be very careful because we are standing toe to toe with Satan on this battlefield. Of course we are not dangered but there is one who is in dire danger, this battlefield is for mortal souls, either won to God or lost to Satan, we know Satan is a lier but God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen
 
Last edited by a moderator: