Homosexuality

  • Thread starter Thread starter MissCourtney
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MissCourtney

Guest
I know that homosexuality has been a very popular subject lately given the Supreme Court of the United States ruling for same sex marriage. I found an article that I personally enjoyed and thought was interesting. This article is written from a historical view as well as a religious view. The author of the article is well versed and highly educated in biblical studies. I hope you can enjoy this post and take away something new from it.

http://biblethumpingliberal.com/201...e-leviticus-to-prove-god-hates-homosexuality/
 
I did read this entire article, and more on this website. I found it to be informative, but with a very slanted viewpoint...one that drives a wedge between the actual desire of GOD and the humanistic approach. In no form or fashion would homosexuality be accepted by GOD as the norm. In no way is same sex marriage the intended plan of GOD for mankind. Man has allowed this, despite GOD's opposition. Satan is having a hayday!