Honest Heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Namiette

Feb 13, 2016
I prayed. I prayed as I always do. But suddenly, something happened. He gently touched my heart and said “It is really interesting, what you are saying, dear, but that’s not all you have in your heart. This time, there is something more.” I bowed my head in shame. He knows. He knows everything, and though, He didn’t get angry. He silently whispered: “Of course I know. And I want you to tell me. You don’t have to pretend that you are stronger than you really are.” And I understood. He doesn’t want me to pretend my strenght in my weakness, smile in my tears, and happiness in pain. He wants me to be ABSOLUTELY honest with Him. To be joyfully honest and desperately honest, but honest. So I started to pray. Honestly.

I cry to You, Lord.
Why the answer is silence?
Why is world around me
full of pain and violence?

I am here, broken up
into thousands of pieces.
They’re telling my story
with scars and with creases.

Help me see a reason,
help me see a light.
I’m drowning in the darkness,
in pain, in deep night.