HONOR

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

IFOLLOWHIM

SALUTE!
TO ALL WHO HAVE FOUGHT AND SERVED AND DIED IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM!

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com

AMEN!
God bless and keep our soldiers wherever they may be found. Thank you veterans for your service. And God rest and keep those who were lost to the battle. Thank you for believing we were worth that greatest of sacrifice. May God keep your families and friends, eternally in peace, strength, blessings, and bounty. Amen.
America! Land of the free because of the brave.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I too have a thread in Miscellaneous forum honoring Veterans Day in America. There like your thread here, many views but not a single response.
Telling, isn't it?

I

IFOLLOWHIM

I dont know the number here but yes its sad that so few see that without our veterans we wouldn't have the freedom to express our thoughts or views!

Maybe from the looks of it some need to have that freedom temporarily suspended for 30 days and give it a rest😊

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
People tend to take their freedom for granted because it's all they've ever known. They also tend not to realize the sacrifices that occurred and continue to occur, so as to insure those freedoms remain in place.
One of the most egregious offenses in matters of the soldier in America are those who are guilty of stolen valor. That's when someone anywhere, be it off-line or on-line, pose as a soldier or claim to be one.
There are even those who buy a uniform and ribbons,which being they're not military they have no idea how to properly place on that uniform, and then they go to retail shops and dressed the part avail themselves of veterans discounts. Or, they get the innocent attention of little children that admire soldiers. Some, because their mom or dad is one.
I was on a forum once where someone did just that. They even posted a picture turns out they had found on the net of soldiers in front of tanks.
It didn't take long for the real soldiers on the site to find them out.

What are people thinking, besides, I can save a lot of money if I get soldier discounts, when they pretend to be one with the actual warriors of our nation, any nation in fact.

Evil. That's what it is. Just plain greed and evil.
And as we know, evil does find justice. :)

More Stolen Valor Video Moments