"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." --Jer. 29:11
God has great plans for us! This is a promise according to His Word. Don't look back anymore. The future will be better than the present. If you are considering suicide, please stop entertaining thoughts of suicide in your mind. God loves you and has good plans for your future.
God knows you are hurting; He is bearing the pain with you. In the next few blogs, I am going to include ideas on how to cope with the pain. Life can change and be beautiful once more if you let it.
If you have never officially given your life to Christ, that is the perfect way to start! When you pray a prayer of salvation, the Holy Spirit comes to you and creates a whole new being.
If you want to become a Christian today, pray this prayer of salvation: Father God, Forgive me my sins. I believe Your Son Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead. I trust His death paid for my sin. Send your Holy Spirit and make me new.
Congratulations if you just became a Christian. As Christians, let's exercise the right to enjoy the remainder of our lives. May your day be renewed and your heart blessed!