B
Braveheart47
Guest
A friend of mine has experienced a horrific tragidy. He lives in Northern minnosota and was using the bobcat to clean the snow off the parking lot at church and backed over something. When he got off to check it turned out to be his mother inlaw. This is no joke. No one is quiete sure about the timing why she was there at that moment. They don't know if she fell on the ice and he ran over her or if he hit her with it and ran over her. But it suffices to say that the whole family is dealing with a lot of feelings besides grief. And my friend is beside himself. I can not imagine how I would deal with such a thing. he is not a christian, i don't think, so he needs some extra prayer. And pray for the whole family cause brothers and sisters etc are struggling with their own issues in his part in her death. I don't t hink they mean to,but in their grief things are difficult to be clear about.
thank you all.
thank you all.