Hosea 13 -- Now they sin more and more

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 When Ephraim spoke, people trembled; he was exalted in Israel. But he became guilty of Baal worship and died. At the time of Eisenhower as President the US was exalted in the world. He warned us of the insidious influence of the military industrial complex. Then JFK was assassinated, that should have been the second warning. Then RFK was assassinated, that should have been the third warning. Then Watergate riveted the nation as we saw the corruption at the highest levels spying on each other and lying about it. 2 Now they sin more and more; they make idols for themselves from their silver, cleverly fashioned images, all of them the work of craftsmen. Today, Watergate is considered elementary school. The FISA scandal reveals that during Obama’s presidency they approved warrants for the NSA to spy on the Trump campaign under the pretense of national security. Clinton paid to have the Steel dossier created to slander Trump and lay the groundwork for three years of independent investigations, but in the end it showed that Clinton and the government were corrupt. They impeached Trump because they thought he was colluding with the Ukrainian government to discredit Biden. But at the same time this is going on the FBI is holding evidence that exonerated Trump and convicts Biden. When this evidence finally does see the light of day the press censors it and refuses to listen and makes lie after lie about it. They censored it because it was “hacked”, it wasn’t, but the IRS documents that they released on Trump were. The press doesn’t ask Biden relevant questions about the information, instead saying it was Russian disinformation. By doing that they are accusing Bobulinski of being a Russian spy, adding to their sins. The FBI said the laptop was Hunter Bidens and they rule out Russian disinformation, as does the DNI and CIA. But Biden gets 50 retired agents to say this “has the appearance of a disinformation campaign” even though they also admit they have not seen any of the evidence. Biden then claims their opinions as authoritative. It is as though they have some of the most skilled craftsmen operating their spin and lie department.

Attachments

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It is said of these people, “They offer human sacrifices! They kiss calf-idols!”

Bobulinski was a human sacrifice. To sell out the country in exchange for money is to “kiss the calf idols”.

3 Therefore they will be like the morning mist, like the early dew that disappears, like chaff swirling from a threshing floor, like smoke escaping through a window.

Amen Lord! Right now it seems all but certain that Biden will win this election, but that victory will disappear like the morning mist, the early dew, the dust in the wind, or smoke escaping out the window.

4 “But I have been the Lord your God ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me.

I was very encouraged to see the street filled with protestors taking a knee in prayer. We acknowledge no God but the Lord Jesus, no Savior but Jesus.

5 I cared for you in the wilderness, in the land of burning heat. 6 When I fed them, they were satisfied; when they were satisfied, they became proud; then they forgot me.

This country began by trusting in God. The Puritans trusted in the Lord, George Washington trusted in the Lord. But they quickly became proud and now, two hundred years later not only have they forgotten the Lord you aren’t allowed to mention Him.

7 So I will be like a lion to them, like a leopard I will lurk by the path.

This is fair, if you aren’t allowed to mention the Lord then of course you aren’t allowed to warn them they are about to attacked by Him.

8 Like a bear robbed of her cubs, I will attack them and rip them open; like a lion I will devour them— a wild animal will tear them apart.

They thought they could rob God of His children. They thought they could attack his flock like wolves. They thought they could rip babies out of their mother’s womb, well you reap what you sow.

9 “You are destroyed, Israel, because you are against me, against your helper. 10 Where is your king, that he may save you? Where are your rulers in all your towns, of whom you said, ‘Give me a king and princes’?

This truth is being played out before our eyes. There is a parallel, a shadow, a type with what is happening in this country and what we have done to the Lord. You can look at what Trump has done as far as his policies and a fair evaluation will agree that these things were done to help the US. They help people who are out of work, they help industries that were destroyed by previous policies, they help us by keeping us out of wars. You can argue about climate change but if you look at emissions we have had the biggest decrease in emissions over the last four years as we have had with any prior administration. At the same time it is very evident that the media is against him, the tech giants are against him, the Chinese are against him, and many of these states are trying to game the election because they are against him. So if you don’t understand what the Lord is talking about and you need a concrete example you can see in “real life” well there it is for you.

11 So in my anger I gave you a king, and in my wrath I took him away.

Think about that. For four years we had Mueller investigations and impeachment hearings. Now when you can look back and say “hmm, maybe I was wrong” now God is going to take him away and give you what?

12 The guilt of Ephraim is stored up, his sins are kept on record.

You are going to get a man with “a laptop from hell”. It has stored up all of his sins, kept a record of every one. There are many people who will be able to confirm each and every sordid detail.

13 Pains as of a woman in childbirth come to him, but he is a child without wisdom; when the time arrives, he doesn’t have the sense to come out of the womb.

This is a time to stand up for truth, for light, for justice. Freedom is not free, now is the time to take a stand. You want to drain the swamp? Well on the other end of this fishing line we have Leviathan.

14 “I will deliver this people from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. Where, O death, are your plagues? Where, O grave, is your destruction?

This is what we are praying for. There is no God like our God, no Savior like our savior. This is a proper end to this age that began with swamp creatures crucifying our Lord. “I will have no compassion,

15 even though he thrives among his brothers. An east wind from the Lord will come, blowing in from the desert; his spring will fail and his well dry up. His storehouse will be plundered of all its treasures.

The rapture will come on them like a thief in the night. Crooks and thieves do not produce anything, they are parasites, they need the faithful servants of the Lord to keep this country running. When those are raptured they will wake up and realize they have been plundered of all their treasure.

16 The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open.”

This judgement must take place.