House destroyed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, before few days, there was heavy rain and unfortunately my brother-in-law's elder brother's house was destroyed due to this heavy heavy rains you can see in this pic. This poor man is now poorer again.

He is requesting for prayers and help to build his broken house again, but here the Christian brother's and sister's have their own financial needs and problem, so not ae to help him much.

can you agree and pray that Lord Jesus come forward and built this broken house for this man, his wife and children, take away their worriness and struggles and bless with a Shelter, peace and Joy.

Thank you!

IMG-20170724-WA0003.jpg

Feb 28, 2016
so sorry to hear about these problems, but, even the poorest of real Christians
can HELP in some WAY, even by taking them into their homes, feeding, ect., praying...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will certainly pray for this situation that is causing tremendous hardship on your brother-in-law and his family.

Didymus

Jan 11, 2017
Lord Jesus, please help Levi's relatives recover from this devastating loss. We pray for relief for this man and his family, for help in rebuilding the house and food and shelter for the family. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Jul 15, 2017
Sorry to hear about the destruction of your brother-in-laws brothers house. I will pray for him and hid family

Apr 26, 2017
Yes, these are people we put in our prayers on a daily basis. Sometimes prayer alone is not enough, hence, churches must give back to the society by helping the poor. The tithe and offerings should be used for such incidents. However, these days pastors use finances to better themselves and forget the real reason why they exist in the place place. All will be well.

J

joefizz

Father God please help,Levi's brother in law in guiding him to a place to stay and call upon your children to help this soul for he has lost his dwelling and more importantly a means to stay safe from such harsh weather,though I know that you protect Father God when we are vulnerable so likewise protect this man also his time of need,and strengthen him,so he will move forward despite his loss,for he still has blessings,such aa his health,not being broken like his dwelling,and having the possibility to rebuild,in Jesus's holy name I humbly pray,AMEN.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed for him, Levi. God Bless you.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord I pray for Levi's relative. Bless and help him my Lord. Let his house be built in the name my Lord. Amen

T

ToniB

Praying that the LORD will give them more then what they need. When you have people that care about you, you are still rich.