House divided and soon vacated

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
perhaps do what I had to do as a teenager, 'rent a room', live in a Tent...

the longer you allow yourself to be in this mess, the worse it will get...
without PEACE, your will never be able to truly serve Jesus...

prayers sent...

Last edited:
J

joefizz

I don't know if I can take much more of this,my uncle keeps talking loud,hateful,and cursing God every day and night,and no matter what I do like fix his bed so he can rest or talk with him to calm him down or get grumpy right back at him he just behaves the same way the next day or just as soon as he wakes up.
And on top of that my Aunt keeps telling me to "not fight with him" as in let him carry on like this,and it's making me feel like crashing my head into a wall.
And I can't much stand "instability" as crazy as this,and I know what's coming as soon as my uncle finally calms down when they fix his medicine,my father will start with something.
I'm hoping to find someone to stay with at least for a day,mostly what's aggravating is that I don't have a say exactly,my aunt goes back and forth with my uncle and father and "doesn't get things changed" she goes and blabs to me for the longest time but then typically "takes no action" it's a wonder I'm "still sane" dealing with all this madness.

J

joefizz

I don't know if I can take much more of this,my uncle keeps talking loud,hateful,and cursing God every day and night,and no matter what I do like fix his bed so he can rest or talk with him to calm him down or get grumpy right back at him he just behaves the same way the next day or just as soon as he wakes up.
And on top of that my Aunt keeps telling me to "not fight with him" as in let him carry on like this,and it's making me feel like crashing my head into a wall.
And I can't much stand "instability" as crazy as this,and I know what's coming as soon as my uncle finally calms down when they fix his medicine,my father will start with something.
I'm hoping to find someone to stay with at least for a day,mostly what's aggravating is that I don't have a say exactly,my aunt goes back and forth with my uncle and father and "doesn't get things changed" she goes and blabs to me for the longest time but then typically "takes no action" it's a wonder I'm "still sane" dealing with all this madness.
(update)
Since my uncle has me as his "target" as his source of anger right now I'm spending the night with some friends from church,and most likely my uncle will be going back to Cookeville hospital,as much as he got me upset enough to be furiously honest with him,I still wish him well because today was about him "being stirred up" by a mental facility telling him today for the second time that he was going to have blood work done,meaning that he had to "not eat or drink" and was very"bitter" and also my Aunt feels Cookeville released him "too soon" because no matter what medicine he has not calmed down and he probably needed more "medical care" that me and my aunt "can't give him" please pray that he will "get treated medically correct" because he really does need alot of "attention".

L

loverofjesus27

Praying for your household that peace overflows to every one in there.

Feb 7, 2018
Lord I ask for justice in Joefizz's house. I ask for sound mind, peace, and a healed heart for those men. I also ask that you protect this man's aunt and him as well. Let there be healing in the hearts of every family member and forgiveness and repentance. I break off every spirit of hatred, anger, lack of self control, illness, division and all things in common in the name of Jesus. Instead Lord I ask that those places be filled with your word and healing. All curse and things of the like let them fall off of Joefizz's family and let there be unity and reverence of one another who have been created in God's image. But above all I ask that every person in that house would have a deeper hunger for the word of the Lord, a relationship with the Lord, and walk in his freedom. All lying spirits come off of that house and let the Holy Spirit, and the truth of God's word be in place of all the lies. I will continue to pray for you brother in Christ. Do not be discouraged. Those who hope in the Lord will not be disappointed. God can mend households. Just keep praying and obeying the Lord. My mother and I had a terrible relationship and she terrorized the household but now God has been doing a mighty work in her heart. It might not be instant but I'm seeing so many changes in her since I first began to really seek God's face and listen to what he had to say about what to do with her. When I was young I tried being silent and I also tried speaking, I tried saying only what God told me to say and even then for a very long time it seemed like nothing worked with her. Though I can say God protected me and also blessed me with a father who cared for me. Anyways God told me to go one night to a youth retreat that I really didn't want to attend because all of the women there hated me spreading rumors, slandering me, cursing me, and refusing to speak with me. And I felt alone because if I spoke to the men some people would think that I was hoping to gain their attention to date them. Anyhow God told me to go so I obeyed him and went. That weekend God healed me of hurt from years of abuse. When I went back to school all of a sudden my marks shot up and everything was as clear as day. I didn't realize that it had been affecting me in school and that I had associated teachers and the school environment with my mother who was a teacher. Unfortunately when my parents returned home from their own trip my mother was furious with me within three days of the event. She ran up to my room and began tackling me, pulling my hair and beating me, trying to rip my phone away. She kept asking who I was talking to and screaming at me calling me names and such. She thought I was calling the police even though I had never even attempted to do so in my life because I still loved my family and mother and did not want to be taken away from them. I couldn't believe this and I became discouraged. The enemy kept on attacking. Next year I moved away for university and by my second year I didn't want to even speak with her again. Jesus told me not to shut her out and to speak with her showing love and kindness again. I didn't want to do it. I didn't think I could. Never had I felt so unable. But Jesus specifically asked me to do it for him. I couldn't resist it because I love Jesus so much so I said okay I will forgive her. I will love her and continue to bless her and feed her spirit with God's word. I felt Jesus telling me that he would be with me and he would fuel me to do this. I can't say I'm perfect at it but I am continuing to do it. God also did something I don't know how he did it but when I saw my mother again she was happy to see me and she was kind to me. She has been kinder ever since and more frequently pleased to see me. Before this point in my life it would be several months sometimes even over a year before my mother would say anything positive to me. And now we have a relationship where we can actually do some activities together or have a conversation that is good. There will be only one or two negative things said in that conversation. Recently she borrowed a book called "The Gratitude Diaries" just this year and has consistently been reading it. I am believing her character is yet improving again. In fact she even apologized for hurting me a few times which never happens. This is within the past month or two. So don't lose hope in the Lord he is a miraculous God and he will change your life. You just have to obey him.. give him a chance and believe it.

Feb 7, 2018
ps I just pressed enter and realized the entire wall I just wrote... sorry!

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Scriptually a house divided cannot stand. Try to sow love, and kindness, try to talk with them, humble yourself before the Lord and he shall lift you up. bv.

J

joefizz

(update again)
Things aren't better but now that I "got a break" I'm going to try to "endure" and if and when he gets "coherent" I'll try talking to him about the bible again right now my relatives say that "confronting him" about his attitude right now "does no good" plus if he stays this way my Aunt will try to have him sent to Cookeville for medical help,and as much as I was upset with my uncle I nearly wanna rip the people's teeth out that did so horrible things to him while in this state
1.they sent him to Cookeville in a patty wagon something uncomfortable for him and stressful
2.they told him once about having blood work done then didn't have it then did it again but that time around it was for real.
Now I was upset enough with him to call him a p r I ck for his lousy what I thought intentional attitude and behavior,and stayed his arm when he wanted to strike him so as to show him that threatening harm to me is idiotic,but people that do such stressful and hurtful things to the elderly especially the "mental" elderly "should be reprimanded" or "fired out right".

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 28, 2018
Lord, let peace overtake this home and quiet down these two who are causing chaos. Amen.