House of ABBA or House of Adam

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AuphirahQueen

Banned
May 21, 2014
344
5
0
Terminology:
Synagogue:
a Jewish house of worship,often having facilities for religious instruction. An assembly or congregation of Jews for the purpose of religious worship.
Middle English: via Old French and late Latin from Greek sunagōgē 'meeting', from sun- 'together' + agein 'bring'.

Church: a
building that is used for Christian religious services.
(usually Church) A particular Christian organization, typically one with its own clergy,buildings, and distinctive doctrines:
Old English cir(i)ce, cyr(i)ce, related to Dutch kerk and German Kirche, based on medieval Greekkurikon, from Greek kuriakon (dōma) 'Lord's (house)', from kurios 'master or lord'.

Ekklesia/Ecclesia:
a political term, meaning an assembly of citizens. In the Greek city-state the citizens were called forth by the trumpet of the kerux (herald) summoning them to the ekklesia (assembly). a political assembly of citizens of ancient Greek states;especially: the periodic meeting of the Athenian citizens for conducting public business and for considering affairs proposed by the council.

Body of Christ: has two separate connotations: it may refer to Jesus's statement about the Eucharist at the Last Supper that "This is my body" in Luke 22:19-20, or the explicit usage of the term by the Apostle Paul in I Corinthians to refer to the Christian Church.
HMMM moment!

Eucharist: T
he Christian sacrament in which Christ's LastSupper is commemorated by the consecration of bread and wine. Mass, esp when regarded as the service where the sacrament of the Eucharist is administered. HMMMM(moment) This sounds like Transubstantiation.

Transubstantiation:(in Latin, transsubstantiatio, in Greek μετουσίωσις metousiosis) is the change whereby, according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, the bread and the wine used in the sacrament of the Eucharist become, not merely as by a sign or a figure, but also in actual reality the body and blood of Christ.

Body of Christ:
the community of believers of which Christ is the head.I Cor.12:27.
1 Corinthians 12 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

27 Now you are the body of Christ, and individual members of it. 28 And God has placed these in the church:
[FONT=kepler-std !important]Ephesians 4:4

Verse Concepts

There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling;
.
Romans 12:4-5
For just as we have many members in one body and all the members do not have the same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.




Hmmm!! Was Paul correct that believers should call themselves the Body of Christ because there is confusion here. What I find amazing is that many believers are following the Catholic Church Doctrine even if they do not belong to the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is the mother of all churches. Hmmmm!!!

So do terminology words above mean the same? What does the following verse truly means?

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Therefore, come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord; do not touch any unclean thing, and I will welcome you.

[/FONT]
King James Bible
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

Is this speaking about dead folks in the church because Jesus did mention the house of satan(I will not capitalize the name satan).




Revelation 3:9
​
King James Bible
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Holman Christian Standard Bible
Take note! I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying--note this--I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.
m come and worship before your feet and to know that I love you.”​