House of Trannies

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It was shared in a Christian Forum so my point stands
No, Dude, you just muddied even further any point you may have been attempting to make. So, Dude, who are the typical Christian hypocrites in this scenario?
 
A corporation is the furthest thing from a human being.

Allison-transmission-logo.jpg

Proverbs 14:15 :D
 
You obviously didn't look at Preacher's link, or you'd realize that "Allison" really is a tranny.. as in vehicle transmission..:rolleyes:


LOL

And Allison is still a human being and deserves to be treated with compassion.
 
You are truly ignorant as to what preacher's even referring to...

Oh.. I say he was being facetious....
Screenshot_20171202-063448.jpg
Note on my trump thread where he said sinners don't deserve compassion. Most of us are Christians right now because someone had compassion on us.... mainly Jesus
 
Oh.. I say he was being facetious....
View attachment 176710
Note on my trump thread where he said sinners don't deserve compassion. Most of us are Christians right now because someone had compassion on us.... mainly Jesus
Trump is right. None of us DESERVE compassion. He woofs a lot of c___p, but his actions show that he has compassion for people all across the nation, every day.
 
So now you want to see people's genitals..
That's perverted.
I think you should seek professional help

It's Biblical. How did a man prove to other people that he was Jewish? Think about it. There is only one way, and the Bible spoke about it all the time.
 
Trump is right. None of us DESERVE compassion. He woofs a lot of c___p, but his actions show that he has compassion for people all across the nation, every day.

Well yeah but I was referring to preacher whoever's self-righteous attitude. That type of attitude is not conducive to furthering Christianity. Because people think if that's the type of hateful people Christianity produces that I don't need to be a Christian.
 
Well yeah but I was referring to preacher whoever's self-righteous attitude. That type of attitude is not conducive to furthering Christianity. Because people think if that's the type of hateful people Christianity produces that I don't need to be a Christian.

To be honest, the hate that you spew toward others, namely conservatives is saddening. You are well known for this hate. That, and you slam others, take them to task before you actually read what they state making a mockery of yourself. Try some Proverbs 14:15 and...


[video=youtube;0OnpkDWbeJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs[/video]

I'll take your vitriol, all of it, all you can unload upon me at will, all and each of your accusations, it has no effect upon me. I'm just so sorry that you are blinded by your hatred for conservative peoples, true Christianity &c.
 
To be honest, the hate that you spew toward others, namely conservatives is saddening. You are well known for this hate. That, and you slam others, take them to task before you actually read what they state making a mockery of yourself. Try some Proverbs 14:15 and...


[video=youtube;0OnpkDWbeJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs[/video]

I'll take your vitriol, all of it, all you can unload upon me at will, all and each of your accusations, it has no effect upon me. I'm just so sorry that you are blinded by your hatred for conservative peoples, true Christianity &c.

You might want to get that beam out of your eye first. . Transgenderism or gender dysphoria is a mental illness and we should not dehumanize people with mental illnesses. We should try to help them. Like someone helped me when I was an alcoholic and a drug adict. You attacked me for saying that we should have compassion on people who are still in sin just as Jesus had compassion on us. That shows me you're the one who has hatred in your heart.
Stop using Christianity to justify your own bigotry
 
And I should add that you can be conservative all you want. I don't care. You can speak against anything you want. Jesus told his disciples to go forth and preach the gospel. What he didn't say is go forth and force Christianity on others or go forth and pass legislation requiring people to abide by biblical principles. Again some people are not going to follow the Bible and that's their choice. That's what we need them and God.