House Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MegMarch

Hi all. If the Lord puts it on your heart to pray for my house to sell, I would be very grateful. It has been a long and stressful process.

Thank you!

Jan 31, 2020
Hi all. If the Lord puts it on your heart to pray for my house to sell, I would be very grateful. It has been a long and stressful process.

Thank you!
I pray that you'll be able to sell your house at the earliest and at the price that's suitable for you, according to His perfect will.

M

MegMarch

I pray that you'll be able to sell your house at the earliest and at the price that's suitable for you, according to His perfect will.
Thank you! I received an offer yesterday! 😄

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, sister. It's great to hear that you got an offer for your house sale yesterday. I’m praying for God’s help, favor and guidance. May His grace and peace be upon you in the days ahead.

M

MegMarch

Hello, sister. It's great to hear that you got an offer for your house sale yesterday. I’m praying for God’s help, favor and guidance. May His grace and peace be upon you in the days ahead.
Thank you! There are some things to have done with the inspection, so continued prayer until the house is closed on would be great.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless MegMarch, and this prayer request. Let MegMarch's house be sold soon and at a good price, yes Lord . Please bless. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Feb 15, 2020
Western New York state USA
This may be a test for your patience. There is a lot of hoop jumping when it comes to buying or selling a home. I pray the God calms your concerns and rest assured that His will be done.

Praying for you.

M

MegMarch

Update: My house sold! God blessed the sale, and we closed last week. Thanks for the prayers!