How About Pictures of My Recent Meals Like Shrimp Fetuccini

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
My wife went to the beach Thursday with the kids and a granddaughter .. I have eat 8 tomato sandwiches , 1/2 pack of Oreos, 4 glasses of milk and 8 Gator-aids .. Peeled and sliced the rest of my non-GMO tomatoes tonite and should run out of bread way before I run out of these excellent tomatoes .. In the winter I'd walk past a big T-Bone steak dinner to get to some good ripe tomato sandwiches..

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
My wife went to the beach Thursday with the kids and a granddaughter .. I have eat 8 tomato sandwiches , 1/2 pack of Oreos, 4 glasses of milk and 8 Gator-aids .. Peeled and sliced the rest of my non-GMO tomatoes tonite and should run out of bread way before I run out of these excellent tomatoes .. In the winter I'd walk past a big T-Bone steak dinner to get to some good ripe tomato sandwiches..
Mmmm that picture looks nice. Sometimes tomato and the addition of cheese sandwiches are the best (y)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Verry, very good to be so simple ..
This one sounds a little sweet. I am guessing cool whip is cream and flavour kool aid is a fizzy type of powder flavoring like sherbert??

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Mmmm that picture looks nice. Sometimes tomato and the addition of cheese sandwiches are the best (y)
My wife Georgia tells me the same thing , she loves her tomato sandwiches with melted cheddar cheese .. Sometimes I like bacon and lettuce but if the tomatoes are ripe and juicy I prefer just mayo, salt and pepper and the tomatoes . When I have deer tenderized steak I eat it breakfast dinner and supper until I run out LOL .. She went to her uncle Bo's and brought back a half bushel of okra and about 50 more tomatoes , YUMMY .. She also brought a beef tenderloin on sale home yesterday, she had steak and I had 3 tomato sandwiches .. lol .. She kept asking ''Don't you want me to fix you a couple of these steaks'' and I told her no thanx , I have tomatoes to eat again ..

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
This one sounds a little sweet. I am guessing cool whip is cream and flavour kool aid is a fizzy type of powder flavoring like sherbert??
Kool aid is a powdered flavor you mix with water and sugar to make a non carbonated drink with , it comes in all flavors .. She had made me one with lemon flavored Kool aid , and yes it was plenty sweet lol .. I could have eat the whole pie and would have 20 years ago when I was much more active .. Cool whip is like whipped cream

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Try boiling your pork ribs, boil them an hour then replace the water and boil then another hour, I replace water twice then boil another hour until there is little or no grease left in them and they are tender as a marshmellow .. Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce is reasonably priced and an excellent sauce to brush on your ribs after they cook .. My wife takes the ribs after I boil them and puts them in the oven for a few minutes but I think it's a waste of time , boiled ribs are the best .. When you can grab a bone and it pulls out real easy it's ready for bbq sauces and eating .. It was in the 60's yesterday so I didn't heat up the house ..

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I'm sure most every one knows this but just in case you haven't try this if you like corn on the cob ..