datz phunnneee!I don’t think you need one.
The conspiracy theory forum is enough.
maybe strictly jokes?In theory it sounds good. A forum specifically for comedy sounds right up my alley.
But... What would that do to the other forums? I like the comedy threads that crop up in Singles and Misc. forums. Will they have to move to the new Comedy forum? I'd hate to lose them.
"But they'll be right there in the Comedy Forum." Yeah, but that's ANOTHER forum I have to check every day. Singles and Misc. is enough for me. I'm an old man, I can't be checking more and more forums.
(The last two paragraphs may or may not have been at least 47% facetious.)
And by the way, there's a separate forum for suggestions. This thread should probably be there.![]()
That forum can have some entertainment value, but it can also increase your blood pressure. So... Swings and roundabouts.I don’t think you need one.
The conspiracy theory forum is enough.
a new comedic conversing contemplating context is in order!!!
obliterate the alliterate to illustrate & frustrate the reiterate!!!Achoo!
I'm allergic to alliteration!
obliterate the alliterate to illustrate & frustrate the reiterate!!!
you post reminds me of this fro Tim Conway - Carol Burnette show ..........
Thank you for that! That was a good laugh!you post reminds me of this fro Tim Conway - Carol Burnette show ..........
https://www.google.com/search?q=wha...#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:2378c307,vid:3qqE_WmagjY