How are you doing today?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AllenW

Apr 20, 2016
Here's a war veteran in Boston.
This is how he is doing today.

vets.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yeah, sadly, there are far too many Vets on the streets. The majority come back trying to cope with what they went through, and end up with substance abuse, suffering from PTSD, and the VA ain't really great at coping with them. There are so many, and the VA is understaffed, and underfunded, and the Nation is undermotivated!

You wouldn't think so, but the Nation really does not consider Vets to be that important of an issue, or that necessary of a tax expense. The VA really is trying, but they are overwhelmed with the number of Vets needing assistance.

I was at the B'ham VA last week, and one of the guys there told me that one Vet commits suicide every day. Sad.

Without the VA, I wouldn't be here.........They ARE my Medical lifeline.

God, please be with all the Vets this evening...........and every day.....

praying2.jpg

Feb 28, 2016
may God judge and may those who neglect and abuse our WARRIOURS be dammed...!!!

Jackie55

Jun 5, 2017
I'm sorry, I did not know that vets were homeless. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I think that there are a lot of people out there like me who do not know that veterans are homeless. I don't think they are trying to be cruel, they are just not informed of the issue, like I was just now.

I do give to charity every month, and now that I am aware of this issue, I will think about giving some money to homeless vets, if such a charity exists for them...

Perhaps we should think about raising awareness on this issue?

Oct 26, 2018
Adjustment back to civilian life isn’t much fun. Some of my buddies got it and some haven’t.

Delveen

Oct 27, 2018
Hello I'm in Australia and the Invictus Games have just recently been held in Sydney, NSW. I found it so heartwarming to see and feel the comradery. Can't help thinking this is what we all should be putting out there and practicing....love your brother for no other reason but to attain a better world full of love.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I'm sorry, I did not know that vets were homeless. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I think that there are a lot of people out there like me who do not know that veterans are homeless. I don't think they are trying to be cruel, they are just not informed of the issue, like I was just now.

I do give to charity every month, and now that I am aware of this issue, I will think about giving some money to homeless vets, if such a charity exists for them...

Perhaps we should think about raising awareness on this issue?
There's actually various charities for the variety of issues vets face. Some need housing, some need counseling and some need treatments for injuries.
Often times awareness depends on the circles we travel in. These things are all things I've known about for a long time. But I also have a father who's a vet and have lived near military bases.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
man, I thought I was having a rough day...... truly humbling :cry: