How are you seeking Jesus? If Jesus comes now will you be saved?
• Joh 8:21 -> “Then Jesus said again to them, I go away, and *you shall seek Me and shall die in your sins*. Where I go, you cannot come.”.
Did you see how terrible is this? Imagine someone straining to find Jesus and be saved, and ends up going to hell (as it happened with the five fool virgins and the workers of iniquity? Mat 7:21-23; Luke 13:23-28; Mat 25:12)?
Who belongs to Jesus knows that they are children of the Creator (Rom 8:14) and consider the death as a blessing:
• Pro 14:32 -> “The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.”.
• Php 1:21-23 -> “For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better”.
• 2Cor 5:8 -> “We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.”.
And the reason can be seen below:
• Rev 14:13 -> “And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.”.
So, every believer can say without fear like David:
• Psa 23:4 -> “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”
But, how can we reach the salvation?
• Joh 8:24 -> “I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.”.
It comes the question: do we really believe that Jesus “IS”? That is to say, do we believe that Jesus is everything that we need?
If yes, have a great day in the salvation provided by Jesus. Otherwise, repent, convert and live the life with joy believing that He is, not only your Savior, but your Salvation.
• Joh 8:21 -> “Then Jesus said again to them, I go away, and *you shall seek Me and shall die in your sins*. Where I go, you cannot come.”.
Did you see how terrible is this? Imagine someone straining to find Jesus and be saved, and ends up going to hell (as it happened with the five fool virgins and the workers of iniquity? Mat 7:21-23; Luke 13:23-28; Mat 25:12)?
Who belongs to Jesus knows that they are children of the Creator (Rom 8:14) and consider the death as a blessing:
• Pro 14:32 -> “The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.”.
• Php 1:21-23 -> “For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better”.
• 2Cor 5:8 -> “We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.”.
And the reason can be seen below:
• Rev 14:13 -> “And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.”.
So, every believer can say without fear like David:
• Psa 23:4 -> “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”
But, how can we reach the salvation?
• Joh 8:24 -> “I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.”.
It comes the question: do we really believe that Jesus “IS”? That is to say, do we believe that Jesus is everything that we need?
If yes, have a great day in the salvation provided by Jesus. Otherwise, repent, convert and live the life with joy believing that He is, not only your Savior, but your Salvation.