how can we "see" God and illogical atheism

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 25, 2020
how can we "see" God?
we have any kind of food with any kind of taste. we have any kind of drink with any kind of taste. we have any kind of material to build and make anything we want, the world is the place to be. evolution couldn't do this. bible quote: "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" (Matthew 7:7). keep reading because this is not the kingdom of God. believe in the magic soup of darwin (satan), believe in the frog which became a prince, believe in satan. (bad advice). even if you see God, nothing can make you believe that he is God, nothing can make you believe his law, only faith can do that. how did Lord Jesus anticipate his success, the success of christianity? simple, he knows God, and he is the Son of God.
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (Revelation 1:8)
repent yourselves, read the bible, help poor people.

illogical atheism:
who made christianity and why? who made the old testament and why? you don't believe in Lord Jesus, so someone lied and made the new testament for an evil reason, according to your opinion. those who lied, they believed in evolution? or other gods? because God and evolution are the only solutions that explain our existence. so there is this possibility, some ancient men believed in evolution but they hid that until darwin bringing to the public, so darwin ruins their plan and you the same, to be liars forever because we die, they can't enjoy of "masterplan", makes perfect sense, the irony. the old testament could be made for the same reason or made by lunatics. again, this makes perfect sense, irony again. in conclusion, darwin was an outlaw, ancient men believed in evolution, or other gods and they lied to us, making us believe in Lord Jesus. perfect sense (irony).

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
Understanding the creation comes through accepting Jesus as Saviour and Lord of one's life. Though some unbelievers probably believe in the Creation, though it does no good till or unless they become true Christians. People who resist the gospel lack spiritual understanding of biblical things. And purposely resist knowing much of it. That's what the Bible says.

Jul 20, 2019
The darkness does not like the light to be shone in there faces. They will flee from it. This is why a lot of homosexuals etc deny God even exists. If they did, they would have to stop there sinning ways, they wont do that.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Hmm we know all good thing come from God.. lets keep going 'All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.” Now.. I am thinking.. just thinking that ALL is ALL ALL means and thats ALL ALL MEANS.

Christianity.. was a word to make fun of those that followed Christ. Christian.... I don't care what a man says.. its for me Christ like. Use mans definition if you want.. I pass.

Not sure what you mean by "help poor people". Well if were think about the least of these... the words left out are "my brethren". Thats YOU and ME! So.. if were talking "help the poor" then talk.. to help the poor.. the way it WAS and by some still done today is.. you help them.. and you don't stop. You don't hand them some money or food and pat your self on the back.. I help the poor. No.. you help them and you never stop until they are back on their feet. There are many out there that when you give.. that is what they are doing.

See the good 1st... its not what others do.. its what are you doing? what am I doing..

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
The darkness does not like the light to be shone in there faces. They will flee from it. This is why a lot of homosexuals etc deny God even exists. If they did, they would have to stop there sinning ways, they wont do that.
That's right! God reveals Himself only to those who sincerely seek Him.
2 Tim 2:22

22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
KJV

James 4:8

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
KJV

Jul 20, 2019
2 Tim 2:22 , yes, but God has to remove the distractions from mnakind before they will even seek him. Prosperity , addictions, the ways of the world, when that foundation has been removed, then they will seek him as they wont anywhere else to turn to.

Sep 13, 2018
2 Tim 2:22 , yes, but God has to remove the distractions from mnakind before they will even seek him. Prosperity , addictions, the ways of the world, when that foundation has been removed, then they will seek him as they wont anywhere else to turn to.
I don't think that God can do any more than what He is doing now.
I f people not only where we live but around the world don't get what's happening now ,
we never will.