How come...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gabrielle

Senior Member
Aug 6, 2007
136
1
18
None of you chat in the chatroom but post on the forum frequently? Is the forum free and the chatroom not? I heard you have to pay to join this site.
 
Good question Gabrielle. I have thought that myself a time or two. I see names here on the forums that I never see in chat.
 
I can't access the chatroom due to my stoopid computer.....so I make up for it here hahahaha
 
I have alot of trouble trying to write and going as fast as chat is really tough for me. I hope to get a mike soon so i can join. God bless, pickles
 
Here you can spend half an hour thinking of something really funny to say, but people will still think you just said it spontaneously. You don't have the same luxury in the chatroom. Oh man that's lame lol!
 
lol sharp that is 2 funny!!!...:) mic is a main way I chat! typing is 2 hard sometimes...:p
 
Here you can spend half an hour thinking of something really funny to say, but people will still think you just said it spontaneously. You don't have the same luxury in the chatroom. Oh man that's lame lol!

I usually spend a half an hour trying not to say something really creppy :p
 
None of you chat in the chatroom but post on the forum frequently? Is the forum free and the chatroom not? I heard you have to pay to join this site.

I chat in the chat room quite a bit. I actually chatted their exclusively before I started posting on here.
 
I guess ya can't make typos if ya use a mic............................:p
 
interesting. i think chatrooms are a bit better than forums because of instant responses, but to each his own. lol.