How Deep is the Sea of Gods Forgetfullness?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BurdenBarer4U
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BurdenBarer4U

Guest
Hi, my hearts on fire about the revelation of the Sea of Gods Forgetfulness! I pray that this will Bless you!
We know that one of the hardest things to do, is to forgive our selves! And its Satan's full time job as the
accuser of the brethren, to remind us constantly of all of our mistakes, big and small, from yesterday to the very
distant past! I would like to share a song and a thought about this, that has so helped me overcome my past failures!

One day when I was praying, I saw some believers with there heads hanging low in condemnation
emot-sad.gif
,

and then I saw the Lord Jesus weeping, and weeping to him self and saying, I've paid the price for their sins with my own
life's blood, and here they stand completely Forgiven, and yet they wont forgive them selves!
I will never forget the look on the Lords face as he was weeping about this! I hope you can visualize what I was seeing!
I myself am a perfectionist, and my whole life as a Christian, I've been very hard on myself, as maybe you have been
on your self as well! But from this experience I had with the Lord in prayer, has so helped me understand the Power of Gods Justification!

Justification means when you repent of your sins, your justified as never even doing the wrong in the first place!
cross.jpg

For when God throws our sins into his sea of His forgetfulness, He cant even find them or remember them at all ,
for there gone and washed away by his blood Forever! Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!

One little quotation that I heard many years ago, that always stuck with me was; When Satan comes to you just about every day
and reminds you of your past, just remind him of his future! Amen, and amen!

I would now like to share with you a song that is so Powerful about the Sea of Gods Forgetfulness!
I don't think you will be able to stop the tears from flowing, as I could not the first time I heard it! For its so full
of the Love, Mercy and Grace of the Lord, that it will set you free from your past guilt that your holding your self under!

I pray that this has touched some ones heart, and believe if will you just take a few moments to listen to this song,
that it will so Divinely Bless you and change you Forever!
Its called What Sin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzdtZi8Qn4









https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzdtZi8Qn4
 
Tell me you didn't just come on here to promote your music that's for sale on iTunes and Amazon for $.99?

Really?

(You're a new member, have no posts, and this blog has links to a music video that links to iTunes and Amazon where it's fore sale.


While I'm here, I'll also mention that the "sea of God's forgetfulness" sounds lovely, but it isn't found anywhere in scripture. It's just a cute phrase somebody made up.
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry that you were offended with my post! This song is neither for sale on Amazon or ITunes or anywhere else!

Its just a song that touched my heart, and I wanted others to blessed by it as well!
And I am glad to announce to you that this sea that God throws our sins into is in the Bible!

Micah 7:19 He will tread our iniquities under foot, yes you will cast their all their sin's
into the depth of the sea. Jer.33: And will remember their sins no more!

A 3rd grader could understand this truth of the word of God of throwing or sins into his sea to never be remembered no more!
 
I'm not offended.

It's just that the forum isn't supposed to be used to advertise products.

Your Blog links to a song on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzdtZi8Qn4

And that video links out to 2 places where the song can be purchased.

On Amazon here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0017VPFFG/

And on iTunes here:
https://itunes.apple.com/album/what-sin-low-background-vocals/id278542508?i=278542532&ign-mpt=uo=5


There, we got all your links into one place.

Maybe the Site Moderators will feel that taking 2 steps to link to the point-of-purchase is perfectly fine, and maybe they'll feel it isn't. I have no idea. But as a general rule, the forum isn't for advertising products.