How do I change the Default Font?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

G

Godsgirl83

Do you mean you want to change your front from
THIS to something like
this
this
this
this
this
this
or this?????
The default font in here leaves much to be desired.
uh huh.....
I just used ALL the fronts available here above.......

@VCO to do so you use the tool bar above the text box you type in.
Starting on the left is the eraser, B, I, U, S, tear drop (which is actually an ink drop where the color can be changed) the the "A" with the drop down arrow. That is where the fonts that can be used here are located. The "T" allows you to change the size.

I think if you want to use a different font that you have to change it each time you type. As far as I know there is no setting to make it always be this way.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
THIS to something like
this
this
this
this
this
this
or this?????
uh huh.....

Starting on the left is the eraser, B, I, U, S, tear drop (which is actually an ink drop where the color can be changed) the the "A" with the drop down arrow. That is where the fonts that can be used here are located. The "T" allows you to change the size.

I think if you want to use a different font that you have to change it each time you type. As far as I know there is no setting to make it always be this way.
is the current one Arial?
I would like times new Roman.
oh, look at, you taught me something.
😆😆😆

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Try changing personal settings on your PC...this may be in reference to what you are referring to." :unsure:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
THIS to something like
this
this
this
this
this
this
or this?????

uh huh.....

@Deade has a way of incorporating many more fonts for his use on the boards :)

Perhaps he will come and give us a lesson on how to do it :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I found a post where Deade explains how he does it :) Link (<- click!)