How do I delete my account?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BlackTigress777

I don't like my old forum topics/threads and would love to delete them. Unfortunately, I cannot. So I'd rather my account be deleted. I tried contacting RoboOp, but received No response. Can someone help me? Thank you.

Feb 7, 2015
A little advice? Don't post anything you aren't willing to re-read everyday for the rest of your life. You made those posts, no one else.

Don't you think God is going to look at a whole lot more we would rather He didn't see?

As it is..... Just live with what you have already posted, and endeavor to do better in the future.

J

joefizz

I don't like my old forum topics/threads and would love to delete them. Unfortunately, I cannot. So I'd rather my account be deleted. I tried contacting RoboOp, but received No response. Can someone help me? Thank you.
well it's not necessary to delete your whole account,just mark your posts or threads for deletion and if the mods agree to deleting them then they will be deleted,though try to do so in as few reports/requests as possible,as you can imagine they get tons of complaints or reports or requests for some form of deletion simply take "appropriate" steps for deletion of your posts/threads and leave it to mods,no need to worry,besides half of all you post whether a thread or post,goes to the back eventually,so try not to stress so much!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
They don't delete threads just because we want them to.. Most of Tigress's threads are probably dead now anyway...

well it's not necessary to delete your whole account,just mark your posts or threads for deletion and if the mods agree to deleting them then they will be deleted,though try to do so in as few reports/requests as possible,as you can imagine they get tons of complaints or reports or requests for some form of deletion simply take "appropriate" steps for deletion of your posts/threads and leave it to mods,no need to worry,besides half of all you post whether a thread or post,goes to the back eventually,so try not to stress so much!

U

Ugly

Yes, it's rare for mods to delete a post that isn't against the ToS. And deleting your account does not delete your posts. Once you post it's not going anywhere. This is the internet, after all. And as they say "once it's on the internet it never disappears".