how do I get into a chat room

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christine1974
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Christine1974

Guest
I can't tell if I'm in a chat room or on a forum. Sorry to sound ignorant. Lol. This is my first time being on one of these.
 
Look at the top left corner.
Click on Chat rooms and forums.
The page that appears will have a Chat Now button. Click it.

This Chat Now button is located more to the right, near the top.

Hope this helps
 
This is the forums.. :) The "chat now" button is about halfway down the log in page. No need to click on the top left corner.. You can't miss the button, it's big and blue.. :)
 
This is the forums.. :) The "chat now" button is about halfway down the log in page. No need to click on the top left corner.. You can't miss the button, it's big and blue.. :)

Well, I don't ask for directions. I just figure out how to get there, one way or another.
How's that suit you, blueladybug! :eek:
 
Galahad...just don't let me be on the same elevator as you! lol We would both be stuck in there for the rest of the day as you try to fgure out how to get to where you are going, or if you are pushing the right button, or if you need to push 'open" or closed button, or if an operator needs to be contacted..or if you hit UP by accident instead of DOWN..or....or...SHEESH! lol And then imagine if the door suddenly opened and a crowd rushes in and pushes you into the corner...
 
Thank you to all the replied. I wasn't seeing what y'all were describing until I switched to full site instead of mobile site. Wow what a difference. Lol. Thanks again.
 
Thank you to all the replied. I wasn't seeing what y'all were describing until I switched to full site instead of mobile site. Wow what a difference. Lol. Thanks again.

That's good. Better for you to have discovered that at your own than for anyone to have explained it from here for you.
You just added a boost to your learning confidence.
 
Galahad...just don't let me be on the same elevator as you! lol We would both be stuck in there for the rest of the day as you try to fgure out how to get to where you are going, or if you are pushing the right button, or if you need to push 'open" or closed button, or if an operator needs to be contacted..or if you hit UP by accident instead of DOWN..or....or...SHEESH! lol And then imagine if the door suddenly opened and a crowd rushes in and pushes you into the corner...

That is funny. But there's more to truth to it than what you realize. I don't ask. I look, work on problems, search, seek, do everything I can before I ask. That's not true, however, academically. In college, I asked, asked, asked. Not so much in class. But after class. Spent time in instructor's office.

But depending where I am going, I will use Google maps. That's not me asking for directions, though. It's more like, finding the way by my own effort. YES IT IS!
 
Well, I don't ask for directions. I just figure out how to get there, one way or another.
How's that suit you, blueladybug! :eek:

blueladybug gave it a LIKE. She's got a good sense of humor. If you don't know, she takes such statements as they are meant to be. Fun. Not seriously.
So I LIKE blueladybug's LIKE to my response.