M
mohahn
Guest
Hello peoples. I am new hear and not sure how to find if this has been spoken about before. I am also new to Christianity. Like really new so you could say i am like an infant that has come to this world and faith. My partner and I separated 12 months ago as she moved away to be closer to her family. She is about 4000kms away from me. So distance, the fact she went to the US (we are Aussies) to do a DTS and mission work, me not being a christian (she said unevenly yoked). She opened my eyes to Christ and all the good he has done for us all. I now cant get enough information and now read books (never ever use to read), attend church, pray everyday and listen to as many pod casts as i can when driving (which is a lot of the time). I have been praying for a sign for whether or not I should move so I can be closer to her or not. I have just been offered an amazing job that is so close to where she is. IS this a sign that i should not give up on her and us just like our Heavenly Father has not given up on all of us? The app I listen to when driving also happened to say this on the day I was offered the job. So out of all the different podcasts on the app the timing of this one as I listen to them in order was about not giving up on a loved one just like god doesn't give up on us.
Like I said I am so new to this and just don't know what is right. My heart is 100% committed to this my head is just saying what if she doesnt want you there. I know I could just ask her but isn't that defeating the following what god whats me to do as I will be doing what she says instead? I am SOOOOO confused.
Any advise help guidance is greatly appreciated
Brad
Like I said I am so new to this and just don't know what is right. My heart is 100% committed to this my head is just saying what if she doesnt want you there. I know I could just ask her but isn't that defeating the following what god whats me to do as I will be doing what she says instead? I am SOOOOO confused.
Any advise help guidance is greatly appreciated
Brad