How Do You Picture the Lord?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

zackabba

As Jesus the Messiah.

G

greatblue

As Jesus the Messiah.

Exactly. Anything else is rubbish. May we all get on our knees now, as we will all be made to soon enough. God has given us His image to picture and know Him by--Jesus Christ, son of the Living God.

A man conjuring up unknown fathoms of God is deceived. A man citing God's power when he knows it not is deceived. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way. We are so proud and mighty with our pretend play, driving God's word like toy trucks in the sandbox.

Praise God for meeting us on our level as Jesus, for if He didn't, we would not know what He looked like at all.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
In answer to the perpose of this post. :)

Perfect love!

God bless
pickles

U

unclefester

Originally Posted by Avinu

You are not in the spirit, nor walk in it, you father the devil has you well trained. You are a phony and a hypocrite. I'm calling you out on your sin and you continue to ignore your false accusations against me with no evidence and continue to try and hide behind scripture so that you don't have to answer for your sin and false accusations against me. I'm calling you out Red, you are a hypocrite, an accuser of the brethren, a liar, and you are not of the body of Messiah, for no one of the body would make such accusations like you have of me, and then run, I'm here to see your proof. Yet you cannot bring any to light. I'm glad that everyone is seeing who you really are.

That is pretty harsh.
It certainly is harsh. I, for one, do not believe a word of these accusations made against Red. I'd stake my life ..... and my honor on it.

Jun 24, 2010
Originally Posted by Avinu

You are not in the spirit, nor walk in it, you father the devil has you well trained. You are a phony and a hypocrite. I'm calling you out on your sin and you continue to ignore your false accusations against me with no evidence and continue to try and hide behind scripture so that you don't have to answer for your sin and false accusations against me. I'm calling you out Red, you are a hypocrite, an accuser of the brethren, a liar, and you are not of the body of Messiah, for no one of the body would make such accusations like you have of me, and then run, I'm here to see your proof. Yet you cannot bring any to light. I'm glad that everyone is seeing who you really are.

It certainly is harsh. I, for one, do not believe a word of these accusations made against Red. I'd stake my life ..... and my honor on it.
I think he is angry with me and what I believe in terms of the grace of God, repentance and the finished work of Christ. I was very blunt with him after reading some of his posts here and in other threads and made some direct comments to him. It rattled him and it was taken as accusations and not as admonishment and that can happen when someone has been offended in their flesh and in their religious conscience that in under the law instead of grace. Because he is under the law in his conscience, anything that violates that law must be condemned and judged as evil.

I have no doubt that he believes in the Messiah (Christ) with his whole heart and loves Him in the same manner, but the grace of God is very foreign to him when it comes to dealing with sin in a person's life. He is straight forward according to the law and says repent or else you'll go to hell. He does not allow in his conscience and understanding any room for a person, who is being troubled by sin, to grow or be restored, which could mean falling down many times but getting back up through the grace of God. If he sees a trend of sin in a person's life, or a just man that falleth seven times (Prov 24:16), he calls that habitual sin and condemns them to the lake of fire if they don't repent. That is thinking evil against your brother instead of having an attitude of mercy and grace to go and restore them in meekness (Gal 6:1).

From that understanding, losing one's salvation or having it taken from them is feasible but false, because it is based upon keeping the law and not upon the finished work of Christ. For some reason it is so difficult for some to get the finished work of Christ rooting in their heart and understanding. Through the finished work of Christ we are no more under the law but under grace (Gal 6:14,15).

May 18, 2011
[QUOTEI think he is angry with me and what I believe in terms of the grace of God, repentance and the finished work of Christ. I was very blunt with him after reading some of his posts here and in other threads and made some direct comments to him. It rattled him and it was taken as accusations and not as admonishment and that can happen when someone has been offended in their flesh and in their religious conscience that in under the law instead of grace. Because he is under the law in his conscience, anything that violates that law must be condemned and judged as evil. Red, you haven't rattled me in the least bit, I would have to have some kind of respect for you, for you to affect me like that. I don't know you nor do I respect you. You're a phony, and a liar.

I have no doubt that he believes in the Messiah (Christ) with his whole heart and loves Him in the same manner, but the grace of God is very foreign to him when it comes to dealing with sin in a person's life. He is straight forward according to the law and says repent or else you'll go to hell. He does not allow in his conscience and understanding any room for a person, who is being troubled by sin, to grow or be restored, which could mean falling down many times but getting back up through the grace of God. If he sees a trend of sin in a person's life, or a just man that falleth seven times (Prov 24:16), he calls that habitual sin and condemns them to the lake of fire if they don't repent. That is thinking evil against your brother instead of having an attitude of mercy and grace to go and restore them in meekness (Gal 6:1). You have and continue to make such bold accusations of me, yet you continue to fail to prove anything, which continues to show not only how immature you really are. But that you're a false accuser of the body, just like satan. You don't know mercy, or grace, I believe your whole walk is fake. Because you are running so fast from me pushing for you to show proof, that it's like your being chased by a rabid dog.

From that understanding, losing one's salvation or having it taken from them is feasible but false, because it is based upon keeping the law and not upon the finished work of Christ. For some reason it is so difficult for some to get the finished work of Christ rooting in their heart and understanding. Through the finished work of Christ we are no more under the law but under grace (Gal 6:14,15). ][/QUOTE]
then you try to explain me, as though you know me, which continues to show yourself to not only be ignorant, but a fake. You're extremely childish, and immature. You have alot of growing up to do, and the first step is I suggest you repent and truly receive Yeshua into your heart. And stop being a phony and a hypocrite.

Nov 10, 2011
I think he is angry with me and what I believe in terms of the grace of God, repentance and the finished work of Christ. I was very blunt with him after reading some of his posts here and in other threads and made some direct comments to him. It rattled him and it was taken as accusations and not as admonishment and that can happen when someone has been offended in their flesh and in their religious conscience that in under the law instead of grace. Because he is under the law in his conscience, anything that violates that law must be condemned and judged as evil.

I have no doubt that he believes in the Messiah (Christ) with his whole heart and loves Him in the same manner, but the grace of God is very foreign to him when it comes to dealing with sin in a person's life. He is straight forward according to the law and says repent or else you'll go to hell. He does not allow in his conscience and understanding any room for a person, who is being troubled by sin, to grow or be restored, which could mean falling down many times but getting back up through the grace of God. If he sees a trend of sin in a person's life, or a just man that falleth seven times (Prov 24:16), he calls that habitual sin and condemns them to the lake of fire if they don't repent. That is thinking evil against your brother instead of having an attitude of mercy and grace to go and restore them in meekness (Gal 6:1).

From that understanding, losing one's salvation or having it taken from them is feasible but false, because it is based upon keeping the law and not upon the finished work of Christ. For some reason it is so difficult for some to get the finished work of Christ rooting in their heart and understanding. Through the finished work of Christ we are no more under the law but under grace (Gal 6:14,15).

Regardless of what he believes, there is no reason for him to be so disrespectful. He did the same thing to me in another post. And When I responded to his accusations he had nothing to say. But really red, I think you have more support than he does.

God Bless

May 18, 2011
Regardless of what he believes, there is no reason for him to be so disrespectful. He did the same thing to me in another post. And When I responded to his accusations he had nothing to say. But really red, I think you have more support than he does.
You're a liar Saul, you didn't respond to anything, I accused you of playing games, and that is exactly what you were doing. You claim to believe in God,and Yeshua, yet you challenge people to prove God exists, that's playing games and disrespect to YHVH, and immature. You backed pedaled and I had nothing more to comment on your childish thread. So as I said, you're a liar, and feel free to present anything you supposedly called me all right here, right now. I don't give a rip about having support, I don't need the approval of men to know that I'm walking in the real truth of Yah's word. Maybe you and red need it, but I don't.

Jun 24, 2010

God Bless
Thanks for your comment and I agree.

Nov 10, 2011
You're a liar Saul, you didn't respond to anything, I accused you of playing games, and that is exactly what you were doing. You claim to believe in God,and Yeshua, yet you challenge people to prove God exists, that's playing games and disrespect to YHVH, and immature. You backed pedaled and I had nothing more to comment on your childish thread. So as I said, you're a liar, and feel free to present anything you supposedly called me all right here, right now. I don't give a rip about having support, I don't need the approval of men to know that I'm walking in the real truth of Yah's word. Maybe you and red need it, but I don't.

You can say whatever you want. What I did and said is there for people to read.

May 18, 2011
You can say whatever you want. What I did and said is there for people to read.
Yep it sure is, and you can't prove otherwise.

Nov 10, 2011
Yep it sure is, and you can't prove otherwise.

Like I said, you can believe whatever you want. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I don't have any ill will towards you. I don't understand why you have to be so hostile.

G

greatblue

How does the Lord picture His people?

Certainly not the way this thread is unraveling. Again, we've turned a post about God into a post about self.

Knees people, knees. I'll start...

May 18, 2011
Like I said, you can believe whatever you want. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I don't have any ill will towards you. I don't understand why you have to be so hostile.
I have issues with people who lie and have no problem with it.

Z

zackabba

How do I picture the Lord?

Not debating with Himself.