Eph 6:13 For this reason, take up the whole armor of God so that you may be able to take a stand whenever evil comes. And when you have done everything you could, you will be able to stand firm.
Indeed I agree about the many phrases not in the bible, off the top of head here's one (Mars is a real planet created by God)
I don't think this planet is mentioned in scripture or that God created other planets besides earth, though I've been surprised by deeper meanings within the bible, though for now the closet I can get to that would be (He stretched the stars out like a canopy)
colossians 1:16 "For by him were ALL THINGS created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"
when we look up at the stars, some of those are planets![]()
Eph 6:13 For this reason, take up the whole armor of God so that you may be able to take a stand whenever evil comes. And when you have done everything you could, you will be able to stand firm.
Indeed brother, planets, suns, galaxies, etc...![]()
Indeed brother, planets, suns, galaxies, etc...![]()
Saints we sometimes get confused in the difference between the written word and the living word. The written word has no power but the living word does. Do you know the difference?
My Friend. Jesus is the living word made flesh and blood. The law or should i say words of the law were fulfilled in Him. The written word is good yes but have the living word made flesh in uarriving us freedom in Jesus that is power. The law was not for grace or mercy but fear of God and the consequences of sin death.
is it therefore good for teaching yes but it must not be a way of understanding the word. We live under the dispensation of grace and mercy through Faith not under the law. we would never be able to fulfill it.
PSALMS 119:161 Princes have persecuted me without a cause, but my heart stands in awe of your words.Standing on the Promises
[FONT=&](1) Standing on the promises of Christ my King,[/FONT] [FONT=&]Through eternal ages let His praises ring![/FONT] [FONT=&]Glory in the highest i will shout and sing-[/FONT] [FONT=&]Standing on the promises of God,[/FONT] [FONT=&]
CHORUS:[/FONT] [FONT=&]Standing, Standing,[/FONT] [FONT=&]Standing on the promises of God, my Savior,![/FONT] [FONT=&]Standing, Standing,[/FONT] [FONT=&]I’m standing on the promises of God,[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
(2) Standing on the promises that cannot fail[/FONT] [FONT=&]When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail;[/FONT] [FONT=&]By the living word of God I shall prevail-[/FONT] [FONT=&]Standing on the promises of God.[/FONT] [FONT=&]
(3) Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,[/FONT] [FONT=&]Bound to Him eternally by love's strong cord,[/FONT] [FONT=&]Overcoming daily with the Spirit's sword-[/FONT] [FONT=&]Standing on the promises of God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
(4) Standing on the promises I cannot fall,[/FONT] [FONT=&]Listening every moment to the Spirit's call,[/FONT] [FONT=&]Resting in my Savior as my all in all-[/FONT] [FONT=&]Standing on the promises of God.
How do you stand on the promises of God...How do you stand on the Word? When I was a new Christian I heard someone say.."I sleep with my bible under my pillow to ward off bad dreams" LOL Why not put a chain of garlic around your neck? You are using the book as a talisman...It's not a talisman by any means. You need to use the Word...So....How do YOU do it?
[/FONT]
colossians 1:16 "For by him were ALL THINGS created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"
when we look up at the stars, some of those are planets![]()