How Do You Treat Telemarketers ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-Kay-2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
There always seems to be quite a wait when telemarketers phone...so if there is no immediate answer back to my hello, I hang up immediately. My friends know they better jump in quick or....
 
This is actually a conversation between me and a telemarketer some time ago...

Susanna: Hello (or something)
Telemarketer: Heeeey, this is Rob, is this Susanna? (Yes, no surname...)
Susanna: Uh oh, well, I...(Telemarketer interrupts)
Telemarketer: You know what, Susanna, how would you like to be healthy?
Susanna: Uh oh, well, I...(Telemarketer is in a hurry)
Telemarketer: I can offer you, and only because it is you, an elixir that is improving your health(Susanna is getting unpatient)
Susanna: I'm not really interested...
Telemarketer: Is that a "No"?
Susanna: Yes!
Telemarketer: Deal! I'll mail you the elixir. Have a nice day!
Susanna: Wait, I didnt..
Telemarketer: Bleep-Bleep-Bleep
 
This is actually a conversation between me and a telemarketer some time ago...

Susanna: Hello (or something)
Telemarketer: Heeeey, this is Rob, is this Susanna? (Yes, no surname...)
Susanna: Uh oh, well, I...(Telemarketer interrupts)
Telemarketer: You know what, Susanna, how would you like to be healthy?
Susanna: Uh oh, well, I...(Telemarketer is in a hurry)
Telemarketer: I can offer you, and only because it is you, an elixir that is improving your health(Susanna is getting unpatient)
Susanna: I'm not really interested...
Telemarketer: Is that a "No"?
Susanna: Yes!
Telemarketer: Deal! I'll mail you the elixir. Have a nice day!
Susanna: Wait, I didnt..
Telemarketer: Bleep-Bleep-Bleep


:D sneaky guy