How does God answer Prayers.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lovewins

I honestly feel incredibly worthless and last week almost died of a heart attack. All I want is to feel at peace and I honestly feel like my existence is nothing more than just pain. I want to erase my entire life and start over but with death.

G

Don't give up, God did not make you for a miserable a life, He created you to be a vessel for him? so whats going on in your life making you feel this? I know how you feel I can sympathize with you I am in crazy pain and sometimes its easy to give into that lie thats why God made us, but its not! psalm 139 states he knows every hair he created on your head hes counted them that you are fearfully and wonderfully made he knitted you in your mothers womb!and you know who felt the same way cause he went through a lot , Job! in the bible he asked the same thing from the lord he said curse the day I was born let me die.... God didn't but he did pull him through, you are young. God has many plans for you just pull up those lies and start filling it with the word of God with is truth! The bible states Satan is the master of lies , his native language is lies all he knows to do is lie! and hes got you wrapped up in them!! I am here I am praying for you! You need to combat the lies of I am worthless with I am a chosen child of the Lord I have so much worth because of him he will reveal it it to me, my worth is to shine his light wherever I go. Godbless you also... why the almost heart attack?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Thank God that you lived. You asked How does God answer prayers? Usually in His perfect timing. Some times we ask Why God allowed me to have a heart attack? Maybe it is His way to get you to slow down and revaluate your life and the direction it is going. Maybe He wants you to spend some more time with Him. Praying and letting Him know how and what you are feeling. He is there with you now through all the pain. Just lean on Him and He will help get you through this. Praying for you and continued health and healing- physically and spiritually. JesusLives